HubSpot Academy Support

Nobiworks

Using HubSpot's Free Marketing Tools

Hi there!

I started making my way through this course last night. For whatever reason, it would fail to register my tasks as completed.  Occasionally if I went back and re did the task or edited a random element within the task, it would register completion (as with the create an active list exercise) but this did not work for all of my practical exercises. I waited the requested 24 hours and the problem still stands for one task in particular: create a form.

Screenshots attached

Screenshot 2019-09-04 at 10.47.24 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-09-04 at 10.47.06 PM.png

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI @Nobiworks,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Additionally, have you tried creating a second form to see if the issue is specific to this form? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Nobiworks

Hi there, 

Yes I'm still having the issue. In fact it now says I have failed (which is...absurd?)

I'll try creating the second form. 

0 Upvotes
JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Hi @Nobiworks ,

Hope your week is going well. Just following up on this! What's the current status of the exercise? Happy to pass you based on your test form if you're still experiencing any issues. 

Best,

Jorie

0 Upvotes
Nobiworks

Hey there, created the second form, had the same issue 😕 

Thank you for following up!

0 Upvotes
JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Hi @Nobiworks ,

Of course! Could you email me at mmunroe@hubspot.com with your HubSpot ID and the email address you are taking the exam under and we'll get it squared away immediately!

Best,

Jorie

0 Upvotes