HubSpot Academy Support

mediamavericks
Participant

Unable to watch any video in the course

Hi there, I m Sakina Mohammad, New to this Hubspot community. I m from Dubai and I m co-founder of a digital marketing agency in Dubai called Media Mavericks LLC. I was just signed up for submitting my agency as a HubSpot agency partner program. But, HubSpot's first want to watch inbound marketing course video before making my agency listing profile here on HubSpot marketing agency. 

But whenever I m going to watch the inbound marketing course in HubSpot academy, their video is not playing. I tried so many times by refreshing the page so many times also clicked on the video play button.  Please help me how can I watch course videos. 

How could I see all course videos and take an exam to become a HubSpot marketing agency partner? Let me know. 

I think it is a technical error. Let's Hubspot's technical team would have to resolve that error.

0 Votes
3 Réponses
cristinaAW
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Hi @mediamavericks,

Thank you so much for reaching out. Can you please try testing the videos using a different browser? Sometimes, there are extensions enabled in your main browser that can prevent the videos from loading successfully.

Please let me know if they work!

best,

Cristina 

0 Votes
mediamavericks
Participant

I m using Google Chrome Browser which is the most used internet browser around the Globe for watching your videos.  Do you think, Chrome Browser is really preventing the videos from successfully loading?  

0 Votes
mediamavericks
Participant

Look at the screenshot below what I got when I go for playing a video at your HubSpot academy on the Chrome web browser.

hubspot.jpg

0 Votes