HubSpot Academy Support

AliR
Participante

Sales Development or Business Development Rep Course

resolver

Hey,

I am new here, I am looking for a suggestion from experts. I am looking to start a career as a remote SDR or BDR, suggest any relevant courses that might be helpful along the way. Try suggesting best practises, platforms for such jobs, or anything informative on this topic would be much appreciated. Thanks!

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
KyleJepson
Solución
Profesor inbound
Profesor inbound

resolver

Hi @AliR ,

I love that you're looking for courses to help you get started! Here are a few to check out:

• The Inbound Sales Certification covers the basics of sales. That'll give you a lot of good techniques that'll help you in any sales job you get. It takes about 2 hours to get through and awards you a certification that you can put on your resume and LinkedIn profile.
  • How to Get a Sales Job is a short (~20 minutes) lesson that talks about the different kinds of sales jobs out there and how to get one.
  • How to Organize Your Job Hunt in HubSpot CRM is a blog post that explains how to use HubSpot CRM (which is free) to organize your job applications and interviews.

I hope that helps--best of luck!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
jennysowyrda
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @AliR,

I wanted to tag @KyleJepson who teaches our Sales Enablement course. 

Kyle, do you have any tips for @AliR?

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
KyleJepson
Solución
Profesor inbound
Profesor inbound

resolver

Hi @AliR ,

I love that you're looking for courses to help you get started! Here are a few to check out:

• The Inbound Sales Certification covers the basics of sales. That'll give you a lot of good techniques that'll help you in any sales job you get. It takes about 2 hours to get through and awards you a certification that you can put on your resume and LinkedIn profile.
  • How to Get a Sales Job is a short (~20 minutes) lesson that talks about the different kinds of sales jobs out there and how to get one.
  • How to Organize Your Job Hunt in HubSpot CRM is a blog post that explains how to use HubSpot CRM (which is free) to organize your job applications and interviews.

I hope that helps--best of luck!

AliR
Participante

resolver

Thank you, Kyle!

Could you please share any tips/tricks needed in SDR role e.g. tools that are used, processes that are involved on a day-to-day basis, anything in specific as in skillset. That would certainly help in skilling up for this role. And most importantly best practices for prospecting in 2020 and where to start. Many thanks!

BR

Ali

0 Me gusta
KyleJepson
Profesor inbound
Profesor inbound

resolver

The best resource for staying up-to-date with sales techniques is our sales blog. Here are a couple posts that are especially relevant to you:

I hope that helps!

Kyle

0 Me gusta