HubSpot Academy Support

bluecollarben
Participante

SEO 2018 Canonical Page

resolver

In the 2018 SEO training course creating a canonical pillar page is discussed. What is the reasoning for making the page canonical? Would it contain so much duplicate content that is may be penalized by a search engine? 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
cbsembler
Solução
Equipe da Academy
Equipe da Academy

SEO 2018 Canonical Page

resolver

Hello @bluecollarben

In this lesson when we say “a canonical piece of content,” we mean a piece of content that is the most all-encompassing/authoritative on the subject – not that it’s a master copy of any other page.  

If you have additional questions about this lesson or canonical content please let me know. 

Best, 

Courtney Sembler 

Inbound Professor 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy

Exibir solução no post original

6 Respostas 6
erwinpratama
Membro

SEO 2018 Canonical Page

resolver

Then, how about seo in 2021?

Regards : erwin pratama

0 Avaliação positiva
masyamtot
Membro

SEO 2018 Canonical Page

resolver

For most marketers the process is not as complex. Time is an issue and weekly tracking makes you guess, second guess, pray, cross your fingers, and read a few blogs to get the latest SEO tips, tricks and trends in yogjo.

0 Avaliação positiva
cbsembler
Solução
Equipe da Academy
Equipe da Academy

SEO 2018 Canonical Page

resolver

Hello @bluecollarben

In this lesson when we say “a canonical piece of content,” we mean a piece of content that is the most all-encompassing/authoritative on the subject – not that it’s a master copy of any other page.  

If you have additional questions about this lesson or canonical content please let me know. 

Best, 

Courtney Sembler 

Inbound Professor 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy
bluecollarben
Participante

SEO 2018 Canonical Page

resolver

I see, sorry for the misunderstanding on my part.

0 Avaliação positiva
Ranzevieno
Membro

SEO 2018 Canonical Page

resolver
Tbh
0 Avaliação positiva
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SEO 2018 Canonical Page

resolver

Hi @bluecollarben  Pinging one of our Academy professors for further comment.  Can you add any insight @cbsembler ?

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution