HubSpot Academy Support

amypoplinski

Practical Exercises Stuck "In Progress"

SOLVE

I am working on my HubSpot Marketing Software certification. The 2 practical exercises under Creating a Content Strategy  in HubSpot will not allow me to finish. I have done the steps required multiple times, but it still says in progress. I tried restarting and it still doesn't allow me to move forward. 

If the issue is that I have not completed the Inbound Marketing Certification, I completed that at a previous employer in 2018. If we need to transfer the certification, it is under apoplinski@ecri.org, but that email is no longer valid. Is this also why I cannot choose Marketing Software in the menu below?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cristinaAW
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @amypoplinski,

Apologies, when looking up the .com version of your email, I'm seeing that both these exercises were actually passed and completed successfully!

Best,

Cristina 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
CMLyons

SOLVE

I am currently enrolled in the "HubSpot CMS For Marketers" course and experiencing difficulties accessing the exercise. Per instructions, I created the free CMS sandbox account with the provided link https://hubs.ly/H0pGVHD0. However, when I resume the exercise, it populates a new tab and states this in the header (image attached below). Blogging in HubSpot_Excercise.JPGCreate a Website Page Excercise.JPG

I would greatly appreciate any feedback and guidance in moving forward with this course. 

0 Upvotes
jaida

SOLVE

Hi there, this problem is happening to me as well but for the HubSpot Sales Software program. 

I've completed mulitiple times and nothing was fixed. 

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @amypoplinski,

Apologies, when looking up the .com version of your email, I'm seeing that both these exercises were actually passed and completed successfully!

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
ckibera

SOLVE

Hi Christina, I'm working getting the Hubspot marketing software certification but I'm stuck on the create a blog practical excercise. I've done the excercise and published blogs about 4 times now but the results are showing me I'm still in progress. I've done the exam for the whole course already its the only thing I need cleared to get the certification. my email is cgituro37@gmail.com  Can you help me out?

0 Upvotes
amypoplinski

SOLVE

It appears that I have to leave a course occasionally and go back in. Almost all of my practical exercises are now updated. I will just keep working and exit and reenter if it gets stuck again. Thanks for your help!

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @amypoplinski,

Thanks for reaching out! I ran the email address in our backend but I'm not seeing that these exercises have been stared on our end. Both exercises are displayed as "no progress." If you have any examples of the exercises you are working on, can you please provide screenshots and or links?

best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes