HubSpot Academy Support

lvanduzer
Mitglied

Need code for LinkedIn Certification

lösung

I want to add my certification URL to my LinkedIn profile, but the code is not correct. Can someone please get in touch with me and let me know how it can be done? Thanks!

0 Upvotes
2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
Pablo
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

When you're logging into your HubSpot account and go to the learning center - https://app.hubspot.com/learning-center/

You can see all your certifications.

Click on the certification that you want on your LinkedIn account

There will be a button to directly get your certification to your Linkedin account.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
chrisking
Lösung
Academy-Professor/in
Academy-Professor/in

lösung

Hello!

First things first, congrats on passing! With the new update to LinkedIn's UX UI we have a temporary solution found in this article: Here is a step by step guide from getting your certification over to LinkedIn.

Here to Help,

CK

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
chrisking
Lösung
Academy-Professor/in
Academy-Professor/in

lösung

Hello!

First things first, congrats on passing! With the new update to LinkedIn's UX UI we have a temporary solution found in this article: Here is a step by step guide from getting your certification over to LinkedIn.

Here to Help,

CK

0 Upvotes
Pablo
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

When you're logging into your HubSpot account and go to the learning center - https://app.hubspot.com/learning-center/

You can see all your certifications.

Click on the certification that you want on your LinkedIn account

There will be a button to directly get your certification to your Linkedin account.

0 Upvotes
Bonbon
Mitglied

lösung

Hi Pablo,

The Linkedin button is not working for me. I tried uploading my Social Media Certification. The Linkedin button opens up the window to fill in the course details but does not automatically link the image for you neither enters automatically the ID. It's not working.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @Bonbon,

Are you still looking for assistance with this matter?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes