HubSpot Academy Support

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

NOW LIVE: Transfer your own Certifications

As of September 20, 2018 users can now transfer their own certifications from one email address to another. 

Please follow the steps outlined in this article to begin the process. 

62 Replies 62
jlongas

Hi @cristinaAW ,

My old email was jlongas@foxter.io and the correct one is jalongas[at]gmail.com

Thank you very much!

cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hey @jlongas,

You are all set!

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
iambeave

Hi Jenny, 

I am having trouble when I try to transfer a certification. My Inbound Marketing exam was taken in July 2017 but I don't know which account it was taken under. One of my accounts was deleted (Hub ID: 3409078) and I think that is the one that contains the certificate. 

All I need is to get the actual PNG URL of the Inbound Marketing certification to add it to my LinkedIn but I'm unable to find it. 

Can you check and see what might be happening? 

Niamh 

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @iambeave,

Your certification will be associated with your email address as opposed to the portal. As long as you're logged into a portal with the email address you took the certification with, you should be able to see and download the certification.

If you're stuck or not seeing the certification, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
iambeave

Hi Jenny, 

Thanks for getting in touch. When I log into Hubspot using that account, it strangely shows no certification, it's as though I hadn't completed the inbound marketing course at all. 

There is the possibility that I used another email address but when I tried that one I get stuck in a section that is to do with views, trends, etc. See attached screenshot. 

I also sent my certificates to that email address but get stuck in a login loop trying to access the Learning Academy. 

Can you help further? 

Thanks!

Niamh hubspot - can't access learning academy.PNG

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @iambeave,

If you can provide other email addresses you could have taken the certification with, as well as confirm the name(s) of the certifications, I can continue investigating this matter on my end. 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
iambeave

Thanks Jenny, 

Yes that's no problem - is there a way to PM you those details rather than posting them here publically? 

Thanks!

Niamh 

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @iambeave,

If you click the envelope in the top right hand corner, you can direct message me from there.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Kellydang

Hi Jenny,

Just wondering what happened if I finished the certificate under my company email address. Now I have left without transferring to my new email address. I don't have access to the portal under the company address anymore.

How can I transfer the certificate to my new Hubspot account?

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kellydang,

I reached out to you directly with next steps. 🙂 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
SDasS

Hi @jennysowyrda,

I have the same issue as @Kellydang

"I finished the certificate under my company email address. Now I have left without transferring to my new email address. I don't have access to the portal under the company address anymore."

Can you share the solution with me as well?

Thanks!

swatchjunkie
Participant

Hello,

I am in a similar situation. Could you help me figure out what I need to do to transfer my certifications from my previous employer's email?

Thanks!

ArmineM

Hi Jenny,

I have the same issue. I got the certificate with my previous work email in January 2018. Now I don't have access to the email or Academy account. It was the Inbound Marketing certificate, the email was armine@excitem.tv . My full name is Armine Marukyan. Can you please check if it's possible to get my certificate?

Thanks!

cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @ArmineM,

What is the email address you are trying to transfer the certifications to? 

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
ArmineM

Hi Cristina, 

Wanted to kindly remind you about my certificate. Could you please check if it's possible to restore it to my personal email. It's a little bit urgent 🙂 

Regards,

Armine

cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @ArmineM ,

Apologies for the delay! I ran your previous email in our backend and tried to transfer any certificates that were associated with it to your personal email but I could not find any. Do you know which certifications you completed? It is possible that the certifications have expired if they were taken back in January of 2018.

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
ArmineM

Hi Cristina,

It was the Inbound Marketing certification in Jan. 2018. I guess it should still be valid, right?

Armine

ArmineM

Hi Cristina,

My email is arminemarukyan95@gmail.com. Please transfer to this one. 

Thank you,

Armine

LilitM

Dear Community Manager, 

Could you tell me please when the new Inbound certificate will be available on Upwork? Thanks!

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LilitM,

The timeline of that is up to upwork.

For more information, check out this thread here.

Thanks, 

Jenny

0 Upvotes
LilitM

Hi Jenny, 

Thanks for the response. This is what I've received from Upwork:

"My apologies but for now, Hubspot Inbound Certification is not available to be added to your Upwork as Hubspot has not yet done the integration of their system for the new Hubspot Inbound to be added to Upwork. Kindly keep an eye on any updates with Hubspot if the option to add to Upwork is already available in your account with them."