HubSpot Academy Support

jennysowyrda
Administrador de la comunidad

NOW LIVE: Transfer your own Certifications

As of September 20, 2018 users can now transfer their own certifications from one email address to another. 

Please follow the steps outlined in this article to begin the process. 

62 Respuestas 62
ESpiesz
Miembro

Hi @cristinaAW ,

I'm locked out of old work email since I left (ed.spiesz@ef.com), and I can't access it to transfer my certifications. Would you please be able to help me with this?

Thanks!

Ed

cristinaAW
Equipo de HubSpot Academy

Hi @ESpiesz,

Thank you for reaching out. Apologies for the delay here, I was out of the office. I would be happy to transfer your certifications if you can please just provide the email address you would like them transferred to. Feel free to DM me that info!

Best,

Cristina 

LouieTheLion
Miembro

Hello! Is there a limit to the number of times you can transfer certificates?

Is it also possible to transfer certificates back to an e-mail those certificates were previously associated with?

Julien

Hey @LouieTheLion ,

There is not a limit to the number of times that you can transfer a certificate. It's also possible to transfer a certification back to an email address that it was previously associated with.

Thanks,

Julien

0 Me gusta
LouieTheLion
Miembro

That's great news 🙂 I wanted to show off my licenses at work! hehe.

Thanks for the response!

cursu2
Participante

Hi @caiello ,

I was locked out of my work account without warning and was not able to transfer my certification. I have the downloaded certificate. Can you assist me in transfering my certificate? Old email was cursu@regency-fire.com

Thanks!

ALOZIE
Miembro

Hi,

I am from Nigeria. i just recently concluded and passed the Inbound  course. i cant update my prefrences because my country isnt listed.

Secondly, i cant view my certificate so that i can either download or link to my linkledin profile.

Kindly assist

jennysowyrda

Hi @ALOZIE

If you are not seeing your certificate and badge, can you please share what you see under the "tracks" tab of your learning center when you search "inbound", as well as what you see as completed for your user under the "my team" tab in your learning center? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
TienDTN
Miembro

Hi @jennysowyrda ,

I have finished the HubSpot Academy Inbound Marketing Certification Course on Udemy. Can I get that Certificate on Hubspot too? Because I want to put your brand name on my Linkedin not Udemy. 

jennysowyrda

Hi @TienDTN,

The HubSpot Academy has an Inbound certification, which you can complete here; this will give you a HubSpot certificate and badge you can add to your LinkedIn.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
TienDTN
Miembro

Hmm, so I must take the test again? Hubspot can't set the badge and certificate for me?

jennysowyrda

HI @TienDTN,

If you completed the exam within HubSpot, you will have a certification in your portal by clicking into your learning center>tracks>search for the one you completed.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
Samina64
Miembro

Hi,

I need to transfer my Email Marketing Certification from my old email address to my new email. I don't have access to the old email anymore.

Can you help?

Many thanks

Samina

cristinaAW

Hi @Samina64,

Can you please provide both email addresses so that we can transfer that over for you?

Best,

Cristina 

0 Me gusta
katshaoul
Miembro

Hi-- I need the same help transferring my certifications from a company email address of which I no longer have access to a new email address. Can you help? Need to transfer from katherine@weareindustrial.com to katshaoul@gmail.com. Thanks!

swatchjunkie
Participante

Hello,

I need to transfer my HubSpot certifications from my previous 'bernadettes@dpr.com' email address to my current email address 'bernadette@swatchjunkie.com'. Please and thank you!

Bernadette

cristinaAW

Hi @swatchjunkie,

This is all set!

Best,

Cristina 

0 Me gusta
Rociordmc
Miembro

Hello, 

I have the same issue that @jlongas .

I worked with a company email where I had all my certificates and now that I'm working on another company, I've lost all my certifications and I want them back, as I have no longer access to my old email.

Can you help me?

My old email was rrodriguez@foxter.io and I want to transfer all to my personal email rociordmc[at]gmail.com

Thank you so much! ^_^

cristinaAW

Hi @Rociordmc,

Your certifications are all set and have been transferred! Apologies for the delay here 🙂

Best,

Cristina 

0 Me gusta
jlongas
Miembro

Hello, 

I'm in a similar situation.

I was working in a company recently and all my certs were transfered from my personal email to the company email.

As I no longer works for this company, I want to restore my Certs to the original email address, and thats my personal one, but I can't login to the company address anymore to do it myself.

Could you help me? 

Thank you in advance, 

Best regards, 

cristinaAW

Hi @jlongas,

I would be happy to transfer your certifications over! Can you please provide the old email address and the new one you are trying to transfer the certifications to?

Best,

Cristina 

0 Me gusta