HubSpot Academy Support

JBergquist
メンバー

Marketing Hub Certification without having a HubSpot system

解決

I'm trying to get certified on Marketing Hub, but my company does not have a HubSpot system and I can't afford a Pro license on my own.  Is there a way to get a student / test license so I can get the certification without having to spend $800/mo on a Marketing Hub Professional license....ouch!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Mike_Eastwood
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

解決

Hi @JBergquist 

You can upgrade to free trial of Marketing Pro from inside a free HubSpot portal.

This will give you all the toys... BUT... you won'tactually be able to send the emails.

HubSpot will not let anyone send bulk emails using a trial (to stop spammers and scammers).

To kick off a trial go to the drop down at the top right (where your Portal Name is) and select "Pricing and Features". From there follow the bouncing ball.

Have fun

Mike

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5件の返信
RAtkins3
参加者

解決

@JBergquist On a similar journey here. Was the trial period enough time to get it done?

0 いいね!
Mike_Eastwood
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

解決

Hi @JBergquist 

You can upgrade to free trial of Marketing Pro from inside a free HubSpot portal.

This will give you all the toys... BUT... you won'tactually be able to send the emails.

HubSpot will not let anyone send bulk emails using a trial (to stop spammers and scammers).

To kick off a trial go to the drop down at the top right (where your Portal Name is) and select "Pricing and Features". From there follow the bouncing ball.

Have fun

Mike

LdaSilveira
参加者

解決

Hello! do you how/where I can get a free 14 day trial on CMS Hub enterprise? 

I'm trying to complete the hubspot CMS for marketers centification.

Thanks!

0 いいね!
JBergquist
メンバー

解決

Got it, thanks Mike.  That's a workable solution, but only if I can do it in 14 days.  It'd be better if they provided access to a student sand box system.

Mike_Eastwood
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

解決

Hey @JBergquist 

The expression I use is "Death or Glory!".

Go for it!

Mike

0 いいね!