HubSpot Academy Support

Sofie
Teilnehmer/-in

Is It possibile to download Hubspot academy course videos for watching offline?

lösung
I was wondering if I can do it to study courses when I have no connection to internet, like on a plane or train.
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
OliviaRoberts
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hi @Sofie ! 

At this time there is not a way to download Academy videos. I would recommend checking out the Resources section which you can find for most courses underneath the video you are watching. Here you can download slides being used in the training as well as a transcript of the video. I am attaching a screenshot of this for reference! 

resources tab.png

All the best, 

Olivia 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
Whereisloulou
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

This was back in 2019; have there been any updates to downloading the videos to watch? About to fly long-haul, and wouldn't mind making the most of it...

0 Upvotes
CHansen7
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hello @Whereisloulou

We are still not able to download videos from HubSpot Academy courses. I have added this request to the ideas forum. This could be extremely helpful for those traveling and wanting to learn. 

linkedin

Carson Hansen

Pearagon

Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

www.pearagon.com
0 Upvotes
OliviaRoberts
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hi @Sofie ! 

At this time there is not a way to download Academy videos. I would recommend checking out the Resources section which you can find for most courses underneath the video you are watching. Here you can download slides being used in the training as well as a transcript of the video. I am attaching a screenshot of this for reference! 

resources tab.png

All the best, 

Olivia 

Sofie
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks, Olivia! I see. The problem is that I was thinking of studying while I have no Internet connection and for this I would need actual lectures 😞  Though slides are great for refreshing what you already know and I do use them.

Thanks and hope HubSpot Academy will consider at some moment providing access to videos offline too. Would be helpful!