HubSpot Academy Support

ZR1989

Inbound

SOLVE

Can someone please elaborate on the difference between Inbound and Inbound Marketing course? What is the difference between these 02 courses? Do I need to take up both of the courses or just one with 5 hours of lessons would work?

I see both courses discuss the fundamentals but i am unable to understand the value they provide and why these 02 courses are separate? I mean inbound could have been merged all together.

I appreciate your opinions.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
KyleJepson
Solution
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Inbound

SOLVE

Inbound is more high-level strategy, and dives into things like the flywheel and the inbound methodology (Attract-Engage-Delight) without talking specifically about marketing, sales, or service.

Inbound Marketing is about marketing things specifically, and touches on things like content marketing, social media, etc. It’s a bit more tactical and hands-on than the Inbound course.

Does that help?

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
CRMagué
Participant

Inbound

SOLVE

Hi!

0 Upvotes
NKouame

Inbound

SOLVE
☝️Have the same problem 🙃
0 Upvotes
KyleJepson
Solution
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Inbound

SOLVE

Inbound is more high-level strategy, and dives into things like the flywheel and the inbound methodology (Attract-Engage-Delight) without talking specifically about marketing, sales, or service.

Inbound Marketing is about marketing things specifically, and touches on things like content marketing, social media, etc. It’s a bit more tactical and hands-on than the Inbound course.

Does that help?

CTejeda

Inbound

SOLVE

100percent correct

0 Upvotes
NKouame

Inbound

SOLVE
Thanks a lot !😮
0 Upvotes
NKouame

Inbound

SOLVE
See now!🤔
0 Upvotes
ZR1989

Inbound

SOLVE

Hey Kyle,

Thanks for your reply, yeah it does. I was only confused that why both of the things are discussing fundamentals and yet don't tell me the context and the outcome. Being an intermediate marketer. I should start with Inbound Marketing and after some time will move on to Inbound.

Cheers.

0 Upvotes