HubSpot Academy Support

asknick

HubSpot Sales Software Exam not working

Hi, 

I just took the HubSpot Sales Software Exam and I believe there was something wrong with the test. It's telling me I received 3/45 answers correct, which seems hard to do even if I was trying to fail. Going through my questions I missed I think the system may have flip flopped my answers. Unless you're suggesting not to use the notes field in a call and that you can make hubspot calls directly in slack. I just went through the questions from the exam it's saying I  missed and seems to be flip flopped from right/wrong.

Can someone look into this for the certification today? Thanks so much!

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
asknick

@hubspot Hi, I just wanted to check in. I haven't retaken the test while this is being investigated and if answers are switched with right/wrong then taking it again will fail it again. So just waiting in the meantime.

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @asknick,

Thanks for reaching out. I did some digging into our backend and unfrotunately I am seeing that the end score was three but I'm not seeing anything that would suggest the answers were flipped. If your browser timed out while you were taking the exam then it would be possible it gave you a 3 because it didn’t record the rest of the answers. The best way to find out is if you download the exam breakdown and review the incorrect answers.

Best,

Cristina

0 Upvotes
asknick

Hey @cristinaAW, I ended up just taking the test again. Answered the exact same and it was nearly flip flopped. Maybe it did just stop recording after my first three, but still let me take the whole test. Weird.

0 Upvotes
asknick

@cristinaAW Are you able to see the answers at all? The reason I think they're flipped is because I downloaded the exam breakdown and all of the questions marked, "incorrect" I checked my answers and they're right. Like, one asked about Slack integrations and it can do all except". I answered make hubspot calls out of slack since it can do the rest. There's a few more like that where the answer I picked is the answer out of your course.

0 Upvotes