HubSpot Academy Support

SamG
Participant

HubSpot Learning Center When logged in not showing option of Hubspot Design course

Résolue

Hi, can anyone help me? I'm trying to take the "Hubspot Design" course for the certification, but the course is not showing up in my Learning Center.

I see "Inbound", "Inbound Sales", "Growth-Driven Design", "Email Marketing", & "Content Marketing" as available certification courses, but nothing else.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Tom
Solution
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

HubSpot Learning Center When logged in not showing option of Hubspot Design course

Résolue

@SamG yes, the HubSpot designers certification is only available for Marketplace accounts within HubSpot.

Luckily, these are also completely free to setup:

https://offers.hubspot.com/free-marketplace-account

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

5 Réponses
roisinkirby

Résolue

Hey @SamG - welcome to the Community!

Are you set up with a HubSpot Designer Account? 

SamG
Participant

Résolue

Hi @roisinkirby,

I have a free hubspot account and access to the learning center, I'm assuming then that the Designer Account is different... Could you direct me where to get that account?

0 Votes
Tom
Solution

Résolue

@SamG yes, the HubSpot designers certification is only available for Marketplace accounts within HubSpot.

Luckily, these are also completely free to setup:

https://offers.hubspot.com/free-marketplace-account

SamG
Participant

Résolue

Thank you @Tom that worked

0 Votes
roisinkirby

Résolue

@SamG apologies for the delay I was on a flight to the US. Thanks for following up @Tom - let me know if I can be of any further help! 🙂

0 Votes