HubSpot Academy Support

bdougherty
Membre

How to Submit Practical Exercises?

Can someone help me understand how to complete the practical exercises in the new certification courses? When I click on "Start Exercise" it just takes me to the relevant page in my account. There are no instructions there. There is no way to designate to HubSpot "Here is the completed assignment" there is nothing on the course page for me to link to a completed exercise or submit it there. I'm trying to re-complete my Contextual Marketing Course as it expired April 1st. Within my account, all the practical exercises have been completed because we regularly use smart content. I just need to know how to show I've done it and get it graded.

70 Réponses
RLies
Membre

I'm also in the same boat. I completed the exercise and it has not progressed in the past 48 hours.

0 Votes
SLofgren
Membre

Hi! I'm having the same trouble with a number of my practical exercises. Could someone take a look? Thank you!

0 Votes
CLópez
Membre

I'm having the same problem, with the filters exercise. Please help.

0 Votes
philanyware
Membre

I did the "Create a contact" test 4 days ago and it's still saying "in progress". I chatted with someone from sales and they said to post here for help. Can someone please check the exercise? Thanks.

philanyware_0-1614071431156.png

0 Votes
cristinaAW
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Hi @philanyware,

Thanks for reaching out! This exercise should now be all set 🙂

Best,

Cristina

0 Votes
DavidLisboa
Membre

Same issue here. I did the exercice but it's not marked as complete. Can you help there.

0 Votes
philanyware
Membre

Thanks

0 Votes
LVettese
Membre

Hi, 

I`m asked to create a persona as an exercise, but I don´t have the permission required for that in our account. Do I have to ask to get permission to do this,  to be certified? Or is it ok, that we already have a persona?

/Lena

0 Votes
cristinaAW
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Hi @LVettese,

Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you will need to get temporary permission to complete this exercise before being awarded this certification! Once the exercise goes through successfully, an admin in the account can edit your permissions back to what they were!

Best,

Cristina

0 Votes
CMargaritidis
Membre

I am also having the same issue with submitting my practice exam for the "Filter Your Contacts" exercise as others above have shown.  Can I have some help with this please?

Thank you!

Chrysoula

0 Votes
cristinaAW
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Hi @CMargaritidis,

Thank you for reaching out! I ran your email address in our backend and I'm seeing that this exercise was marked as successfully being completed and passed!

Best,

Cristina 

0 Votes
niwahaisaac
Membre

hello,
i have an issue where i did a full course but only one practical exercise has failed me to get a certificate. Its showing "restart exercise" and "continue" respctively. but on top its showing that work is being revised. Should i wait or i should restart the exercise?

Secondly how do i know i have failed the practical exercise?

0 Votes
AmyLou
Contributeur de premier rang

Hello @niwahaisaac,

I'd wait 24 hours if you think you have completed the exercise. If not, then restart it.

To answer your second question. It will say if you failed where it currently says restart exercise and continue.

Hope this helps you.

Kind Regards

Amy-Louise

Senior Business Analyst

MethodData 

kaydug19
Membre

Hi, I seem to be having the same issue. I wasn't sure if I did it right so I tried to restart the excercise, but it won't let me. I have no clue if it was actually graded or not.

0 Votes
cristinaAW
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Hi @kaydug19,

Thanks for reaching out! I'd be happy to take a look, which exercise/certification are you working on?

Best,
Cristina

0 Votes
EPodkorytov
Membre

Hello Cristina,

I also experienced the same problem. For two of my practical exercises I didn't receive any answers yet. I did the course HubSpot Marketing-Software-Zertifizierung. Could you check it?

0 Votes
tongochan
Membre

Did you do it successfully, im doing by following the instruction but i cant find the right thing, hope you can help me this part. so much thanks u

0 Votes
cristinaAW
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Hi @tongochan,

What is it you need help with? I would be happy to take a look!

Best,

Cristina

0 Votes
danmnguyen
Membre

Hi there, 

I also completed my certification course for Hubspot Marketing Software and I also completed the practicals multiple times but it still hasn't updated. Can I get some insight on this issue please? Thanks!

0 Votes
cristinaAW
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Hi @danmnguyen,

I ran your email address in our backend and it seems that two of the exercises failed which is why you haven't received the certification yet; specifically the "Create a Topic Cluster by Identifying Subtopics for your core topic and Outline your next campaign" exercises.

Best,

Cristina 

0 Votes