HubSpot Academy Support

Ursh
Participant

How do I download a printable version of my certificates?

Résolue
Hi there,   I have thoroughly enjoyed the Content Marketing and Email Marketing courses and passed both the exams. Thank you Hubspot Academy! However, I am unable to locate a link or button (option) to view and most important, to download a printable version of my certificate.  Could you please feedback as to how I can make this happen?   Thank you! 🙂
1 Solution acceptée
jennysowyrda
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

SOLUTION: 

You can find the printable versions of certifications by clicking tracks from within your learning center and searching for the certification you have completed.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

7 Réponses
jennysowyrda

Résolue

Hi @Ursh,

While there is no built in print feature, you can take a screenshot of the certificate and print it. 

Additionally, you can convert the jpg image into a pdf using a third party system, which can be downloaded and printed.

Thank you,

Jenny

Ursh
Participant

Résolue

Hi Jenny

Thank you, my issue is that I cannot even view it to do a screenshot. On the page "https://app.hubspot.com/learning-center/5531808/team" all that is there is my name on the far LHS of the page with email address underneath that and then the wording "Manage Certificates" underneath that.  When I click on "Manage Certificates" a box comes up with the words "Transfer to an new email address"?  I am not understanding why this is happening as when I did my Inbound Marketing course passed in 2017, I had no issue seeing my certificate and doing a screenshot.  I am applying for two jobs and they are wanting proof of my courses passed and I can't provide them with anything! I will humbly appreciate your help urgently.  My humble thanks to you 🙂

0 Votes
jennysowyrda

Résolue

Hi @Ursh,

Do you mind sharing the names of the certifications you are expecting to see, and confirming the email address you completed them with (if it is different than the one associated with your Community login)?

Additionally, if the certifications were completed more than 2 years ago, they may be expired, in which case they cannot be transferred, as they are no longer active.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Votes
Ursh
Participant

Résolue

Hi Jenny

I am very confused.  I replied to your question below a while back and received a reply from you in my gmail inbox via this forum but my latest reply and your new message dont appear here in the community forum, like my reply just vanished! I still did a screenshot fo your last question asking which courses ands my reply to you and saved to my windows explorer. Your reply to me on on Friday 7 June was and I quote"

Thanks @Ursh I will follow up directly with next steps.

Best,

Jenny"

The above message from you is nowhere to be seen by me here unless there is a bug or something?  So to reply to your last message again (below, and the sentence starting with the words "Do you mind sharing the names of the certifications...", my reply is as follows: 

"Hi Jenny,

Thank you very much. I did mention right in the beginning it was Email Marketing and Content Marketing. My email address is ursh2801@gmail.com and both courses were done this year in April 2019.  Since I passed I have visited a few times and nothing happens.  I have a screen shot of the badges of courses I passed and when I click on them it says "passed", and when I click on "Manage Certificates" on the LH bottom of the page I see no option other than the option to "Transfer certificates to a new email address" (as mentioned in my earlier message to you).  Something is definitely amiss. If you like please email me at ursh2801@gmail.com and I will send the screenshot to you, otherwise the link via my hubspot user profile is https://app.hubspot.com/learning-center/531808/team

Many thanks for your efforts.

Ursh

0 Votes
jennysowyrda

Résolue

Hi @Ursh,

I have followed up directly with next steps. Let's keep communication in that thread to ensure nothing gets lost.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Votes
jennysowyrda
Solution

Résolue

SOLUTION: 

You can find the printable versions of certifications by clicking tracks from within your learning center and searching for the certification you have completed.

Ursh
Participant

Résolue

Thank you so much Jenny! This worked perfectly! 🙂

0 Votes