HubSpot Academy Support

Ifeoma
Participant

How can I submit Sequence or call or Meeting on the Free Sales software?

SOLVE

Hi, I just started the training and certification on Hubspot sales software, then I noticed I need to submit some urls for the practice certification. But I'm using the hubspot sales free account. How can I submit Sequence or Meeting url seeing that it's not available under the free account. The last option of call isn't activated in my country yet. Please help what do I do to move past that stage? 

Thanks. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
KyleJepson
Solution
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

SOLVE

Hi @Ifeoma,

Good news--the Meetings tool is now included in the free tools! We just made this change today (which is why you may not have seen the option previously), but you should now have the ability to create meetings in your free account.

Enjoy!

Kyle

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
ishivamtheking

SOLVE

I Am a new user at hubspot and just appeared in sales software exam and knows very few about using hubspot for business,how can i go for hubspot practicum.please guide me in getting hubspot certificate.Call me on my registered mobile number on any working days between 9am to 5pm.I am just a student doing graduation.

0 Upvotes
KyleJepson
Solution
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

SOLVE

Hi @Ifeoma,

Good news--the Meetings tool is now included in the free tools! We just made this change today (which is why you may not have seen the option previously), but you should now have the ability to create meetings in your free account.

Enjoy!

Kyle

Ifeoma
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks.

0 Upvotes