HubSpot Academy Support

Participant

How and from where to download my certificate for the courses that I have successfully completed?

I have successfully completed this course -"The 2018 SEO Training Course: Building Sustainable Traffic for Business Growth" but I don't see any option to get my certification they have not mailed me also. 

How and from where to avail/download my certificate?

Will Hubspot also mark or grade me for my performance?

How can I prove my employers that I have completed this course?

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

How and from where to download my certificate for the courses that I have successfully completed?

Hi @4197836,

The learning course "The 2018 SEO Training Course: Building Sustainable Traffic for Business Growth" is a learning track, not a certification track, so there will not be any certificate of completion. This content is available to better yourself, and learn practical knowledge. For more information on this, click here.

If you have finished the track it should show as "complete", which you can show your employers. 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Participant

What ???

Are u Sure, but Its a full-fledged course of 60 mins and consist of 3 lessons. Is all my hard work going worthless? Now, how will I prove my employers that I have taken this course?

What's the difference b/w a learning track and certification track? and how to mark the difference if both are listed under the same category (i,e, learning center?

I feel cheated by Hubspot........

cbsembler
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hello @4197836

Thank you for reaching out in regards to track and courses. 

In the Learning Center, we do have a few different formats for our education. The three key ones are: 

• Courses (this includes an exam in which you become certified)
  • Tracks (this is a collection of lessons on a broader topic but does not include an exam and is marked as complete vs. becoming certified)
  • Lessons (which make up tracks and courses) 

Inside of the Learning Center, a Course will be marked by a pink badge to indicate it is a Course. A Certification course will appear like this which indicates it will be a longer collection of lessons that will end with an exam to become certified. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 2.43.32 PM.png

When completing a track while you will not receive a badge but you will see that the track will be marked as "complete" indicating you have gone through all of the education. 

In the example below this is a completed Track and will show that 0 minutes remain and the button will displace "Review Track" verse "Resume Track" that will show when you still have education to proceed through. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 2.45.37 PM.png

Please let me know if you have any additional questions and I would be happy to help in any way I can. 

Best, 

Courtney Sembler 

Inbound Professor 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy
0 Upvotes
Participant

If I have got you correctly then these two must be the examples of Certifications -Screenshot (220).png

Screenshot (222).png

Can u share an example of Courses? what advantage do courses have over certifications?

I can only see learning tracks and certifications in the learning center, where to find "courses"?

0 Upvotes
cbsembler
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hello @4197836

A Course is a Certification -- we call them Certification Courses.

A course is that collection of lessons and by taking the exam you are becoming Certified in that area of expertise which is why we call them Certification Courses. 

A track is a collection of lessons without an exam and because of this we call them Tracks. 

A Certification Course will be a longer collection of lessons around a broad topic such as Inbound Marketing or Social Media. Where a Track will be a shorter collection of lessons on a topic that is a little more specific such as Business Writing or SEO in 2018. Both have value and they differ based on the topic area and whether they have an exam or not. 

Please let me know if you continue to have questions or feedback. 

Warmly,

Courtney 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy
Participant

Is this the only evidence to prove to my employers that I have completed this SEO 2018 training? will they be satisfied?Screenshot (218).png

It would be of great help if you can share the pics of certificates that Hubspot will grant me on successful completion of "Inbound and content marketing certification" as I am planning for these two courses next.

0 Upvotes
cbsembler
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hello @4197836

Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing are both Certification Courses and will come with a badge of completion after passing the exams. 

The SEO is a learning Track and because it does not an exam does not come with a Badge and the completion is indicated in your screenshot of a completed track. 

Thank you for this feedback regarding how we can display completion and the ways we can improve the communication of what is a track versus a Certification Course. 

Warmly, 

Courtney 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy