HubSpot Academy Support

EdP
Participant

Has anyone run into this issue in Mktg Software Cert program?

Hi Folks,

I am getting the message below  as I try to complete my Topic Clusters exercise. I can get part way through the exercise, so I don't think it's a connection issue. Any suggestions on what I can do?

"This page is having a problem loading. We tried to load the page for you a few times, but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than watch this page reload over and over again so try coming back to this page later."

Ed Powers

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @EdP 

Could you please advise if you still have this error? If so, could you please delete your browser cache and try again? 

If this doesn't work can you please try from another browser to see if this is browser-specific?

Certain extensions have been known to directly impact some of the tools within HubSpot. I would recommend disabling your browser extensions one by one to see if any of them are causing a backend conflict. Could you please disable your extensions? You can find here how to do this.

If anything of this work, could you please send me a screenshot with the error and the name of the exercise? 

Happy Friday 🙂

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
EdP
Participant

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for your help on this. I have completely cleared my cache, including extensions, plus have tried a different web browser. I still run into the same problem.

This occurs within the Topic Clusters exercise within Lesson 4 of the Marketing Certification program. I am able to create a Topic Cluster. When I try to add Subtopics, I am taken to a page that says, "What is one of the main challenges you will help your customers overcome?" Before I am able to answer that question, the page disapperars and its replaced with the error message I mentioned in my prior post.

Ed

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @EdP 

Usually, the error you are referring is related to the browser or internet speed. Could you please send me a full screenshot with the error? 

Also, could you please send me a HAR file?

Thank you

Sharon 

0 Upvotes
EdP
Participant

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for being a detective on this issue. I will send you screen shots of the issue, plus the HAR file.

Ed

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @EdP 

Thank you for the screenshots. 

I can see you are using Internet Explorer. Usually, if you have Compatibility View turned on in Internet Explorer 11, HubSpot's unsupported browser warnings will display as IE 11 is acting like an older browser. To resolve this error, turn off Compatibility View.

Also, could you please try from Google Chrome? If the issue persists on Chrome, could you please send me a screenshot?

Thank you for being so helpful 🙂

Sharon 

0 Upvotes
EdP
Participant

Hi Sharon,

That worked! Thank you so much for your help. Could I ask you one other quick question. I now have created a Topic Cluster and appear to have completed the Practical Exercise. Yet I don't see any way to signal that I am done and that the cluster is ready to be graded. What is my next step?

Ed

0 Upvotes