HubSpot Academy Support

ellecarter17
Miembro

HUBSPOT CERTIFICATION AS PART OF UNIVERSITY CLASS

I have offered my Sales Force Automation students extra credit and assignments involving Inbound and Inbound Sales Certification.   I had to stop as certification questions and answers were showing up online and even YouTube videos exist showing the questions and answers.

Is there any way HUBSPOT can select from a pool of questions and/or randomize the multiple choice answers for each exam so folks cannot CHEAT???

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
Julien
Equipo de HubSpot Academy
Equipo de HubSpot Academy

HUBSPOT CERTIFICATION AS PART OF UNIVERSITY CLASS

Hey @ellecarter17,

Thanks for reaching out and expressing your concerns. Our exams do have question banks so that everyone isn't getting the same exact test. That being said, if there are 30 students taking the test, the chances are that all of our questions will be rotated through. If the students grouped together they would likely be able to see all the questions (but not answers).

In regard to the answers online, this is in direct violation of our TOS. We have sent C&D letters to all people that have posted the answers online. Hopefully, this will eliminate the ability to find answers to the exams online. 

Hope this helps and let me know if you have other questions on this!

Best,

Julien

0 Me gusta