HubSpot Academy Support

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

Growth

SOLVE

Not a day goes by that I don't treasure my introduction to HubSpot. I do not recall the day or the reason and yet when asked, I've always been connected to HubSpot. I have grown professionally and personally because of HubSpot. THANK YOU.

Here is a shout out to all the professors - past, present, and future. You are the rock stars, catalysts for change.  You have been there through email, social media, lessons, etc. You show it is more than a job, you truly care. 

If everyone took a minute to be grateful for the role these men and women have played in our growth, it would be miraculous.

What would you have done without HubSpot Academy?

Chris

@jennysowyrda  @cbsembler @roisinkirby @KyleJepson @crystalking 

To those whom I did not tag, you are not forgotten!

2 Accepted solutions
crystalking
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

Growth

SOLVE

Thanks Chris! It's these types of notes that make the work we do even more rewarding. I'm so glad that the courses have made a difference for you! Smiley Happy

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy

View solution in original post

KyleJepson
Solution
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Growth

SOLVE

Thanks for this, Chris! We do it all for you 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
KyleJepson
Solution
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Growth

SOLVE

Thanks for this, Chris! We do it all for you 🙂

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

Growth

SOLVE

@KyleJepson It really shows.  I wish more would reach out and let you know.

0 Upvotes
crystalking
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

Growth

SOLVE

Thanks Chris! It's these types of notes that make the work we do even more rewarding. I'm so glad that the courses have made a difference for you! Smiley Happy

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

Growth

SOLVE

@crystalking You are most welcome.  It can be a thankless job creating video lessons and not have feedback.  While my day goes on and I search for an answer I often think - What did Crystal (Courtney; Kyle; Jorie; Lindsay, etc) say?  

It is also nice to follow you on social media making the connection more human. 

0 Upvotes