HubSpot Academy Support

Shania

Email marketing certification exam passed but certification not received

SOLVE

Hi,

I completed the email marketing certification exam and took the exam. After submitting the exam answers I received a page which had some error message on top of it but below the error message it was stated that I passed the exam with score of 91% and there were also detailed scores for each section of the exam. Unfortunately I did not take screenshot of this page as despite of the error message I thought everything was fine as my exam results were normally presented.

However, I did not receive any email regarding my passed exam and new certification and on my account there is no email certification available, but instead I am insisted to take the exam which I already passed. Is there anything that I can do or is the only option to re-take the exam?

Below is a screenshot from my account in case it helps.

Shania

Screenshot from my account showing that email marketing certificate is not passed and I am required to take the exam (which I already passed).Screenshot from my account showing that email marketing certificate is not passed and I am required to take the exam (which I already passed).

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Shania
Solution

SOLVE

I just settled for the easy solution and re-took the exam and this time I also received the certification. So no help needed with this anymore. 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Shania
Solution

SOLVE

I just settled for the easy solution and re-took the exam and this time I also received the certification. So no help needed with this anymore. 🙂

0 Upvotes