HubSpot Academy Support

PS
Contributor

Download official certificate

SOLVE

HI,

I passed my inbound certification yesterday night but now from where do i download my official certification. Please help me.

Thank you!

3 Accepted solutions
Pablo
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

When you're loggin into your HubSpot account and go to the learning center - https://app.hubspot.com/learning-center/

You can see all your certifications.

Click on the Inbound certification

There will be a button to get the printable version of your certificate

View solution in original post

PS
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi,

Thank you very much. I have received my inbound certificate. I am grateful that hubspot reply asap. 

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
PS
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi,

I need one more help. I have started my inbound sales certification but there is no quiz. Quiz had really helped me for testing my knowledge in inbound marketing and also clearance of my certification. Hence, requesting you if possible please do the needful.

Thankyou!

0 Upvotes
20 Replies 20
Pablo
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

When you're loggin into your HubSpot account and go to the learning center - https://app.hubspot.com/learning-center/

You can see all your certifications.

Click on the Inbound certification

There will be a button to get the printable version of your certificate

neha7

SOLVE

Hi Pablo,

I have completed various courses but I couldn't find any certificates. Can you please help me?Screenshot (10).png

0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @neha7,

Thanks for reaching out.

Not all courses and training have certifications.

The courses that you completed aren't certificate-courses, which is why you can't see any certificates for these ones.

In the catalogue you can filter for courses that are associated with certificates.

academy.png

Take care!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
tfletcher

SOLVE

Thank you for your respone but when I logged in my certifcations are not visible. I have even used the "Congratulations you been certified!" emails, but the certifications are not there. Also the links on LinkedIn are no longer worker.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @tfletcher,

If you are still experiencing issues around finding your certification, can you please follow the steps outlined here

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
tfletcher

SOLVE
  1. The email address you completed the certification with – beneauclothing@gmail.comEmail with Completed Certs BelowEmail with Completed Certs Below
  2. The name of the certification – Inbound (2/16/18), Content Marketing (3/3/28), Email Marketing (3/7/18), and Sales Enablement (3/12/18) certifications
  3. The browsers you have tried loading the content in (name and version) – Chrome 73 on Windows 7 and Firefox Quantum 66.0.2 (64-bit)
  4. Screenshot of the teams tab within your learning centerTeams TabTeams Tab
  5. Screenshot of the track tab of your learning center (after searching for your specific certification)

Tracks TabTracks Tab

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @tfletcher,

Could there be a different email address your certifications are associated with? Were you previously a user in a different portal? 

I am not seeing any of those certifications associated with your email address. 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better I can advise on next steps.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
tfletcher

SOLVE

Ok, I found this email regarding account deactivation. (Hub ID: 4293310; Account: beneauclothing.com). Can you reload the certs?Hubspot Account Deactivated.jpg

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @tfletcher,

As that email is from October, the portal has been removed from HubSpot's records and cannot be restored. 

Your certifications are associated with your email address and not specific to a portal, so if you can identify the email address the certifications are associated with, you can still access them through a new portal (if they are active and valid). If you have other email addresses you would like me to check, I am happy to do so!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
tfletcher

SOLVE

beneau.clothing@gmail.com

Thank you for the followup!

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @tfletcher,

The certifications are associated with your beneau.clothing@gmail.com email address, which is why you aren't seeing them in your beneauclothing@gmail.com address. You can transfer the certifications by following the steps outlined here.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
TusharDhingra

SOLVE

Hi 

I have Completed Inbound Sales Certification Today, and its showing in Completed section. Still i didnt received a Email or didnt recieved any Certificate.

Please Do the Needful 

Thanks

tushar 

email - tushardhingra3@gmail.com

0 Upvotes
tfletcher

SOLVE

Success!

Initially, transferring didn't work. Instead, had to delete the account under beneauclothing@gmail and create another beneau.clothing@gmail.  Then the certifications appeared!

Thank you so much for your help and patience!!!

uddeshyarana

SOLVE

Hi,

My badge is non-clickable. How do I download certificate?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @uddeshyarana

What certificate are you trying to download? Is this happening across multiple browsers? 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
tfletcher

SOLVE

Here are screenshots of each certifications sent to email address beneauclothing@gmail.com but you can try my default (teimeikof@gmail.com.)

All Email CertificationsAll Email CertificationsInbound - EmailInbound - EmailContent Marketing - EmailContent Marketing - EmailSale Enablement - EmailSale Enablement - EmailEmail Marketing - EmailEmail Marketing - Email

0 Upvotes
David9774

SOLVE

Hi and Good Morning Pablo,

I have completed a certification but the ability to download the certificate is not present.  The option to print is not available.  Could you help with this? 

Thank you very much.

Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 10.30.31 AM.png

chrisking
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

SOLVE

Great solution here Pablo!

Really appreciate you posting the solution!

PS
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi,

I need one more help. I have started my inbound sales certification but there is no quiz. Quiz had really helped me for testing my knowledge in inbound marketing and also clearance of my certification. Hence, requesting you if possible please do the needful.

Thankyou!

0 Upvotes
PS
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi,

Thank you very much. I have received my inbound certificate. I am grateful that hubspot reply asap. 

Thank you!

0 Upvotes