HubSpot Academy Support

KelliBrown
Membre

Design Cert. Practicum - how to submit a live page for approval

Résolue

Apologies in advance if this is a bone-headed question.
I'm prepping my template for approval, but I don't have a live site where I can apply this template and then submit for a week or so for approval.
As an agency, we build templates (and live pages) on behalf of clients - I can't ask a client to allow us to do our "homework" on their live site. Existing templates made there do not fit the criteria stipulated for the certification.
Am I missing another option for certification here?
Thanks!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
MayPascaud
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @KelliBrown,

There are a couple of options that come to mind regarding this problem.

First would it be possible for you to publish your content on one of the default hs-sites domains in your portal? Read more about these default domains here. This would allow you to publish your content without it interfering with anything else on the client's site/portal.

To go along with this, you could also publish your page in content staging, using these same domains. Learn more about content staging here

Let me know if either of these options would suit; if not, I will be sure to look into this further.

Thank you,

May

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
MayPascaud
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @KelliBrown,

There are a couple of options that come to mind regarding this problem.

First would it be possible for you to publish your content on one of the default hs-sites domains in your portal? Read more about these default domains here. This would allow you to publish your content without it interfering with anything else on the client's site/portal.

To go along with this, you could also publish your page in content staging, using these same domains. Learn more about content staging here

Let me know if either of these options would suit; if not, I will be sure to look into this further.

Thank you,

May