HubSpot Academy Support

matheusttorrano
Participante

Deactivated account: transferring certifications

resolver

Hi, guys! Most of my certifications were completed on a old email account. Could you please transfer them to my current email?

My old email was:
x@ideatore.com.br

My current email is:

x@gmail.com

My current ID is:

Certifications:

Client Management, Delivering Client Success, Delivering Sales Services, Developing a Sales Plan, Inbound, Inbound Sales, Sales Software, Selling Sales Services

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
sharonlicari
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hey @matheusttorrano 

I was able to transfer your certifications to your new email address. Please keep in mind there were a few certifications that were not valid anymore, you can find more information about this here. For example: 

Client Management: you took the exam 2 years ago, and this certification expires after 13 months. 

Delivering Client Success: you took the exam 2 years ago, and this certification expires after 18 months. 

Delivering Sales Services: you took the exam 2 years ago, and this certification expires after 13 months. 

Developing a Sales Plan: you took the exam 2 years ago, and this certification expires after 13 months. 

Inbound: you took the exam 2 years ago, and this certification expires after 25 months. Inbound Sales: you took the exam 2 years ago, and this certification expires after 25 months.

HubSpot Sales Software: you took the exam 2 years ago, and this certification expires after 13 months.

Selling Sales Services: you took the exam 2 years ago, and this certification expires after 13 months.

Therefore it would be necessary to retake these certifications again.

I hope this helps

Best,

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
sharonlicari
Solución

resolver

Hey @matheusttorrano 

I was able to transfer your certifications to your new email address. Please keep in mind there were a few certifications that were not valid anymore, you can find more information about this here. For example: 

Client Management: you took the exam 2 years ago, and this certification expires after 13 months. 

Delivering Client Success: you took the exam 2 years ago, and this certification expires after 18 months. 

Delivering Sales Services: you took the exam 2 years ago, and this certification expires after 13 months. 

Developing a Sales Plan: you took the exam 2 years ago, and this certification expires after 13 months. 

Inbound: you took the exam 2 years ago, and this certification expires after 25 months. Inbound Sales: you took the exam 2 years ago, and this certification expires after 25 months.

HubSpot Sales Software: you took the exam 2 years ago, and this certification expires after 13 months.

Selling Sales Services: you took the exam 2 years ago, and this certification expires after 13 months.

Therefore it would be necessary to retake these certifications again.

I hope this helps

Best,

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

matheusttorrano
Participante

resolver

Thanks, @sharonlicari !