HubSpot Academy Support

Senapi
Miembro

Contextual Marketing Certification - Smart Text

resolver

123.PNGStuck right here. The page keep loading and I can't press the "Create Landing Page".
Anyone any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks a lot

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @Senapi

As per our other discussion, this will most likely be down to the fact that Free doesnt include the landing page feature. I guess the certification includes links that bypass the normal checks that would prevent you from seeing the landing page dashboard. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
27 Respuestas 27
Bancy
Miembro

resolver

I cannot create the landing page

0 Me gusta
cristinaAW
Equipo de HubSpot Academy

resolver

Hi @Bancy,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately you must have a paid pro or enterprise subscription to complete this certification. If you cannot upgrade, you can sign up for the free trial by clicking the picture icon in the top right hand corner and then click into pricing and features.

Best,
Cristina 

0 Me gusta
madhupriya
Miembro

resolver

Hi team,

I am facing almost the same issue. I am struck at the practical exercise part - Smart Text where the screen is going blank and I am unable to finish the exercise. Please help.Capture.JPG

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @madhupriya,

You will need access to all of the tools for the practical exercises in order to complete the certification. The certification is created for those with the subscription level that includes these tools; if you don't have that subscription level, you will not be able to complete the certification. 

Thank you,
Jenny

madhupriya
Miembro

resolver

May I know which particular tool I need access to in order to finish this exercise? I shall subscribe to that one then

0 Me gusta
rsheldon
Profesor inbound
Profesor inbound

resolver

Hi @madhupriya ,

In order to complete the Contextual Marketing Certification course and receive the certificate, all users need to have a Marketing Professional or Enterprise subscription. With these subscriptions, users get access to the Pages tool which is required to complete the Smart Text practical exercise. This is mentioned in the course description.

You can get a Marketing Professional trial in order to test out the tools and complete the Smart Text practical exercise, if you wish.

Hope this helps clarify things!

All the best,

Rachel

0 Me gusta
Youjersip
Participante

resolver

Hi there.

I am unable to complete the Contextual Marketing Certification Course where a requirement stands to complete the Smart Text practice.
Please help me to solve the problem for it`s crying need to me to get the certificate!

0 Me gusta
cristinaAW

resolver

Hi @Youjersip,

Thank you for reaching out! I ran your email address in our backend and I am seeing the exercise as started but not completed. Can you please double check that all of the steps have been followed:  Choose an existing landing page or create one from scratch. Create a smart rule of your choice, and then create smart text for that segment. Note: When selecting the template for your new page, choose one that does not have "Starter" in the corner. Only regular templates are enabled for smart text at this time.

I hope this helps,

Cristina 

NMIMS
Miembro

resolver
Hey @Youjersup
I was facing a similar issue and this is what i figured out the problem to be..
Firstly you need to be on a paid subscription (which you can get for free for a few days ( 15 i guess ) )
Then you need to ensure that you arent using one of the basic templates which are at the top but rather any other template...
This should solve your problem.. :cathappy:
0 Me gusta
parkners
Miembro

resolver

Hey

I want to get certified for contextual marketing course and watched all videos and conpleted all exercies and I got the Marketing Professional trial in order to test out the tools and complete the Smart Text practical exercise, but the icon for smart text is not placed where it should be place and I already asked that from sales personels!

can you please help me out.screen shot.PNGsmart text icon.PNG

0 Me gusta
Miembro

resolver
I am also stuck here only...can you help...if you got through
0 Me gusta
dariibilyi
Participante

resolver

With what part do you have a problem?

0 Me gusta
Miembro

resolver
Using free trial tool to complete the assignment.. after clicking to edit cannot able to find the CTA to add smart text
0 Me gusta
dariibilyi
Participante

resolver

Search for the info about the smart text for email and add it, it will be counted like completed Task. If something, ping me and I will try to help you. 

0 Me gusta
Miembro

resolver
@dariibilyi
Thanks
cristinaAW

resolver

Hi @parkners,

Thanks for reaching out! Are you able to create smart content following the steps outlined here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/cos-general/add-smart-content-to-your-website-pages-landing-pages-and-...?

Best,

Cristina

0 Me gusta
NMIMS
Miembro

resolver

I am not being able to add smart content as the option for making moule smart is not being displayed in the left pane after i click the pencil icon in any of the modules.

0 Me gusta
cristinaAW

resolver

Hi @NMIMS,

Thanks for reaching out! Just to clarify, is this in regards to the smart text exercise? Can you please provide screenshots of what you're seeing on your end?

Best,

Cristina 

0 Me gusta
NMIMS
Miembro

resolver
Hi 🙂
Thanks for the help but ive already figured the solution.. ill just put the solution out here so that anyone else facing a similar issue can deal with it...
For the smart text excercise.. one must make sure that they arent using a starter template as that has very few options enabled..
After selecting either landing page or blog, after scrolling down, you'll see regular templates which dont have starter written on their top left corner.. in those templates, the option for smart text/make module smart is available...
0 Me gusta
dariibilyi
Participante

resolver

I have the same problem and I try to do like in the link. 

But nothing going on.

Best,

Darii

0 Me gusta