Contextual Marketing Certification - Smart Text

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

123.PNGStuck right here. The page keep loading and I can't press the "Create Landing Page".
Anyone any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks a lot

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @Senapi

As per our other discussion, this will most likely be down to the fact that Free doesnt include the landing page feature. I guess the certification includes links that bypass the normal checks that would prevent you from seeing the landing page dashboard. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @Senapi

As per our other discussion, this will most likely be down to the fact that Free doesnt include the landing page feature. I guess the certification includes links that bypass the normal checks that would prevent you from seeing the landing page dashboard. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Oh ya, I think that the reason why I can't access. Thank you for your information

Sorry for the late reply.

0 Upvotes

How do you get your ceritfication then if you cannot do the Smart Text excercise that is required? 

I have same questiontoo! If a free member cant create a Landing Page, then how he/she could pass the last process to "Add Smart Text To Landing Page" inorder to get Hubspot Contexual Marketing Certification?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @ahsantaz,

If you do not have access to the tools required to complete the exercises, you will not be able to complete the certification. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi team,

I am facing almost the same issue. I am struck at the practical exercise part - Smart Text where the screen is going blank and I am unable to finish the exercise. Please help.Capture.JPG

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @madhupriya,

You will need access to all of the tools for the practical exercises in order to complete the certification. The certification is created for those with the subscription level that includes these tools; if you don't have that subscription level, you will not be able to complete the certification. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
New Contributor

May I know which particular tool I need access to in order to finish this exercise? I shall subscribe to that one then

0 Upvotes
Inbound Professor

Hi @madhupriya ,

In order to complete the Contextual Marketing Certification course and receive the certificate, all users need to have a Marketing Professional or Enterprise subscription. With these subscriptions, users get access to the Pages tool which is required to complete the Smart Text practical exercise. This is mentioned in the course description.

You can get a Marketing Professional trial in order to test out the tools and complete the Smart Text practical exercise, if you wish.

Hope this helps clarify things!

All the best,

Rachel

0 Upvotes