Content Marketing Certificate - Sizing Issues...

Résolue
Highlighted
Nouveau contributeur

Hi folks,

I'm putting my completed certificates on my website, but the content marketing certificate keeps coming up smaller than the others for some reason:

ScreenHunter_910 Apr. 29 18.28.jpg

Code seems totally fine according to a developer friend; is there any way to fix?

Cheers.

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes
Solution acceptée / Solutions acceptées

Solutions approuvées
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Hello All, 

I have re-set the Certification Badge to align with correct spacing. 

Please let me know if this resolves the issues, if you are still seeing issues @Hasan please provide your email address so I can look at your badge specifically. 

Thanks, 

Courtney 

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes
11 RÉPONSES 11
Nouveau contributeur

Update:

ScreenHunter 37.png

Any way to make these uniform? Apparently it's a problem with the certificates and not the site? Is it cause I've got a dead long name?

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Hello @JonnyMeddy , 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I am happy to take a look at this and see how we can make sure the sizes are equal across all. Would you be able to pass along your email address so I can take a look at your badge specifically? 

Thank you, 

Courtney 

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes
Nouveau contributeur

Thanks for getting back to me, @coachcourt!

Yep, it's john@meddymedia.uk; need anything else just let me know Smiley heureux

Best,

John

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Great thank you @JonnyMeddy !

I regenerated your Badge for the Content Marketing Course and it now appears to be the correct size. I have also linked below for you. If you are still having issues with the Code please let me know. 

Thanks, 

Courtney 15-7724999-1555272221054.png

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes
Nouveau contributeur

Thanks for working on this @coachcourt, I'm still having problems though I'm afraid, it's now all bunched up!

ScreenHunter_912 May. 01 13.06.jpg 

Advice?

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes
Nouveau contributeur

Bump @coachcourtSmiley heureux

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Hello @JonnyMeddy , 

The team and I are taking a look at this to see how we can resolve this issue! I will reach back out with more information. 

Thank you for your patience.

Best, 

Courtney 

Nouveau contributeur

I have the same issue with the certificate title overlapping my name. 15-7947391-1557094577181

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Hello All, 

I have re-set the Certification Badge to align with correct spacing. 

Please let me know if this resolves the issues, if you are still seeing issues @Hasan please provide your email address so I can look at your badge specifically. 

Thanks, 

Courtney 

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes
Nouveau contributeur

hey @coachcourt the issue is still present. I have just messaged you my email address.

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes
Nouveau contributeur

Thanks @coachcourt

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes