Certification Transfer 2020

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Good night!

I was wondering if I could get my certification transferred from my carlos.canelon@elemetrica.com account to my carlosestrocchia@gmail.com account?

screencapture-file-C-Users-carlo-Downloads-Gmail-You-did-it-Carlos-You-passed-the-Inbound-Sales-Certification-pdf-2020-01-11-19_16_05.pngProof 1

screencapture-file-C-Users-carlo-Downloads-Gmail-A-CRM-built-for-the-inbound-sales-methodology-pdf-2020-01-11-19_15_22.pngProof 2

I sent a few emails. I don't get a response by email. Please, let me know if it is possible.

Thank you!

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @cescarlos ,

Thanks for confirming. I did a bit more digging on our end and I'm unfortuantely unable to transfer this certificate because it has expired. You will need to retake the exam!

Best,

Cristina 

6 Replies 6
Occasional Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda!

I want to know if you can support me with this case.

Thank you very much!

HubSpot Moderator

Hi @cescarlos,

Thank you for reaching out! Is there a specific certification you completed that you are looking to get transferred?

Best,

Cristina 

Occasional Contributor

Yes, @caiello, Inbound Sales Certification.

Thank you!

HubSpot Moderator

Hi @cescarlos ,

Thanks for confirming. I did a bit more digging on our end and I'm unfortuantely unable to transfer this certificate because it has expired. You will need to retake the exam!

Best,

Cristina 

Esteemed Advisor

@caiello are all certifications annual?

0 Upvotes
Esteemed Advisor

@cescarlos there is a way you are supposed to be able to do this yourself  Go to yourself and manager certificates. You can provide the new email there. . 

0 Upvotes