HubSpot Academy Support

vineetamakhija
Participant

Certificate for course completion

SOLVE

Hi,

I just completed the Facebook Ads Training: How to Build Great Ads & Audiences. Do I get a certificate for course completion or a URL that I can share that I took the course?

Please let me know as it can help me showcase that I regularly upskill myself. 

Thanks

Vineeta 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
willsmith
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @vineetamakhija 

Some courses offer a certification, while others do not. When selecting a class or course to begin learning, be aware of whether it has an available certification at the end of the class or not. (These screenshots are taken from the new HubSpot Academy beta):

HubSpot_-_Academy.png

HubSpot_-_Academy.png

While there may not be a certification URL available for this particular class, listing this class (and others) under "Continuing Education" on your resume or LinkedIn profile would demonstrate that you continue to learn on a regular basis. 

I hope this helps. If it does, please mark it as a solution to help others in the community who may have a similar question find the answer. 

Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
willsmith
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @vineetamakhija 

Some courses offer a certification, while others do not. When selecting a class or course to begin learning, be aware of whether it has an available certification at the end of the class or not. (These screenshots are taken from the new HubSpot Academy beta):

HubSpot_-_Academy.png

HubSpot_-_Academy.png

While there may not be a certification URL available for this particular class, listing this class (and others) under "Continuing Education" on your resume or LinkedIn profile would demonstrate that you continue to learn on a regular basis. 

I hope this helps. If it does, please mark it as a solution to help others in the community who may have a similar question find the answer. 

Thank you.

vineetamakhija
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks, Will! I appreciate your help. 

0 Upvotes