HubSpot Academy Support

jomax99
メンバー

Cant find where to change my Business physical address on hubspot?

解決

Hi,

Ive been searching everywhere to find where to simply change the physical address of my business location. please help!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

Welcome, @jomax99.

Your business physical address is stored in multiple places in HubSpot for different purposes.
- see Change your billing information
- see Set up your CAN-SPAM email footer information

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

Welcome, @jomax99.

Your business physical address is stored in multiple places in HubSpot for different purposes.
- see Change your billing information
- see Set up your CAN-SPAM email footer information

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
jomax99
メンバー

解決

Thank you for the support on that issue. Ive got another support question. Recently when I send emails they are getting opened immediately in Mountain View, California and I know the recipient isn't in that location. Could that be some spam filter or something on HubSpot's end?

0 いいね!
MFrankJohnson
ソートリーダー

解決

There are a few factors that can contribute to what you're seeing.

Your best course of action is to post separate requests for help around issues unrelated to this thread and include greater detail -- e.g., type of connected inbox (Gmail, Outlook, or otherwise), a screenshot(s), etc.. Separate posts around separate issues increases the chance you'll receive a response quickly, and it keeps the threads on topic.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!