HubSpot Academy Support

ANevs_19

Can't see my exam score

SOLVE

So I use Hubspot for a college course and we were required to take the email marketing exam. I went through all the courses and then took the exam. With one minute left I was about to press the finish button when the page went white and said "server error". I logged out of my account then went back in to see my score but it wont even let me retake the exam it jsut sends me to this server error page. How can I see if I passed the course or not if it won't let me see?

Here is a link to the URL of the "server error page"

https://hubspot.testcraft.com/Assess.aspx?guid=0099FD45F9094E47A9B02C8401B44597&a=Q2

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Can't see my exam score

SOLVE

Hey @ANevs_19 welcome to the Community and thank you for posting!

Sorry for the disruption here, I forwared the error message you attached (thanks for this) to our engineering team who confirmed that this is a known issue. We're actively investigating the cause of this issue and will update this page when more information is available.

At this stage I can't confirm whether your progress will have been lost - but as soon as I have an update for you I will post here. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Can't see my exam score

SOLVE

Hey @ANevs_19 I have confirmation that this error has now been fixed. Are you still seeing a 404 error?

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Can't see my exam score

SOLVE

Hey @ANevs_19 welcome to the Community and thank you for posting!

Sorry for the disruption here, I forwared the error message you attached (thanks for this) to our engineering team who confirmed that this is a known issue. We're actively investigating the cause of this issue and will update this page when more information is available.

At this stage I can't confirm whether your progress will have been lost - but as soon as I have an update for you I will post here. 

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Can't see my exam score

SOLVE

Hey @ANevs_19 I have confirmation that this error has now been fixed. Are you still seeing a 404 error?

0 Upvotes
ANevs_19

Can't see my exam score

SOLVE

No it was fixed thank you!

0 Upvotes
ANevs_19

Can't see my exam score

SOLVE

Thank you. It was fixed and I got my score!

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Can't see my exam score

SOLVE

Ah brilliant - sorry for the disruption there!

What college course are you taking - great to hear you're using HubSpot! Did you find the certification useful?

We are hosting an Ask Me Anything session tomorrow with our Product Marketing Manager Jeffrey Vocell. If you have any questions on inbound marketing, SEO, the marketing industry itself or careers in marketing I'd absolutely reccommend that you post your questions here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Hi-I-m-Jeffrey-Product-Marketing/Hi-I-m-Jeffrey-Product-Marketing-M...

I hope this is useful to you!

0 Upvotes