HubSpot Academy Support

NikolaiD

Can't download certification pdf

1. The email address you completed the certification with - niki_pgxx

2. The name of the certification - inbound

3. The browsers you have tried loading the content in (name and version) - chrome last version and internet explorer

4. Screenshot of the teams tab within your learning center - 

5. Screenshot of the track tab of your learning center (after searching for your specific certification)- 

upBNOak.png

I also tried cleaning my browser cache without any results.  I just don't see the "download a printable certificate" and the big orange "download" button is not doing any dowload for me.

Thank you in advance,

Nikolai

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Divyakumar

Dear Team,

I cant download my certificate even after trying different things like clearing the cache, different browsers, etc. Can someone please look into my profile and do the needful. Can someone please email me my certificate as an attachment and not as a link. 

When someone clicks on the see credential on LinkedIn the window which opens says "Could not load the image". 

Pls, do the needful on an urgent basis.

Divyakumar Soneji

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @NikolaiD 

I just send your certificate via private message. 

Please let me know if you have any other question

Thank you

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Divyakumar

Hi Sharon, I also can't download my certificate. Can you please help? I tried different browsers, cleared my cache, etc. but in vain.

0 Upvotes
NikolaiD

Hello Sharon, thanks for the response.

I recieved your email but sadly it still just opens a screenshot in the browser with the certification when i click your link. No actual download is happening.  Maybe if u attach the file in the email ?

Thank you

Nikolai

0 Upvotes