HubSpot Academy Support

vijaydeveloper
メンバー

Best Portal through developer can find the best available tutorials list.

Hi All,

I just have a query is there any other portal except hackr.io, who are giving the best tutorials list in a single channel?

0 いいね!
5件の返信
Keyul
メンバー

I  usually refer to coursesity's  best marketing courses section to discover all the best tutorials related to digital marketing , social marketing or content marketing. whenever I need to learn something in marketing stuff.

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @vijaydeveloper,

Are you looking for tutorials around something within HubSpot? 

If you can please share additional information around what your end goal is and what you are looking to accomplish, that would be great.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
beckyb
メンバー

HIJenny,  I'm tring to find a tutorial on how to "Automate your follow up emails".  can you send me a link? thanks!

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @beckyb

Are you looking for an Academy lesson? Did you see this resource before? I am not seeing any Academy course with that title.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 いいね!
vijaydeveloper
メンバー

Hi @jennysowyrda ,

I am looking a portal like hackr through I can find the best digital marketing course or another important course which I am looking, I want to know that Is there any other portal-like them or not? DSIM told us they will provide us with the certification course of yours but I can't trust them, So I am looking at your digital marketing course. This is my main objective.

0 いいね!