HubSpot Academy Support

flourescentink1
Participant

Add Inbound Certification to Upwork

SOLVE

I've added my Inbound certification to upwork, now it is under verification by Upwork.

It's been under verification for more than 5 days so I got in contact with Upwork's support team to find a solution.

Turns out Hubspot hasn't sent an email to Upwork that says my certificate is genuine. I haven't been able to get in contact with Hubspot's customer suppport team. I got to chat with some robot who was clearly programmed to address only some specific Hubspot issues.

Has anyone had a similar problem before?

What did you do?

Any advice?

Thank you!

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @Khiron

Hi all please review this post r.e. which certifications are and are not  currently supported for Upwork and how you can upload supported certifications: Adding your HubSpot Certification to Upwork

On this post I hae linked an idea where you can vote for certifications you'd like to see supported for Upwork. Please post all feedback on this idea: Support Upwork for all Academy certifications

Comments on this thread will not be sumbitted to the Academy team. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
13 Replies 13
chrisking
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

SOLVE

Hi there @flourescentink1

Not all HubSpot certifications are supported by Upwork. The certifications that are currently supported are as follows:

• Inbound Certification
  • HubSpot Marketing Software Certification
  • Contextual Marketing Certification
  • Design Certification
  • HubSpot Agency Partner Certification

To add one of the certifications above to your Upwork profile:

• Click the graduation cap icon in the top right-hand corner of your account.
  • Select Training & Certifications

• Click the eye icon on the certification you'd like to add to Upwork. 

• Scroll down and click Add to Upwork. This allows Upwork to validate the certification.

flourescentink1
Participant

SOLVE

Hello Chris,

Please can you advice me on an effective solution?

Being a loyal  Hubspot user I know how customer service is a very important part of Hubspot's mission. I trust Hubspot and I want to maintain my frim believe in the fact that Hubspot wants to help me succeed and that's all I ask - please help me convey my value to the world.

Once more,I need your help to solve this issue.

Thank you very much!

Kind Regards

Junior

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @flourescentink1 @Tarik thanks for your patience. I'm working with the Academy Team to get more information on this issue, and I will let you know as soon as I have an update. 

SOLVE

I have a same issue. I have added my Inbound certificate but Upwork notifyed me that Hubspot hasn't approve my certificate.

Please, Help me

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @5625128,

Currently the only certifications accepted by upwork (as of March 20, 2019) are: 

• HubSpot Marketing Software Certification
  • Contextual Marketing Certification
  • Design Certification
  • HubSpot Agency Partner Certification

For up to date informatio on this topic, I wanted to share this resource. The timeline and availability of certifications on upwork is up to upwork's discretion. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Khiron
Participant

SOLVE

Hii jenny, thanks for changing my display name to khiron.

I want my hubspot "Inbound certificate" to be added to upwork so I could get a relevant project on upwork I am facing difficulties in adding the certificate, it is showing that it has already been added. And upwork team is saying that they didn't received any email regarding the certificate confirmation from hubspot team please help me with the issue.

I have been already added the certificate successfully before to my previous upwork account and the account  has been suspended & removed later from upwork. if it is the reason for verification failure please help me how to solve this.

Now I am starting a fresh on upwork again 

Please note: my previous name of the accounts on hubspot & the suspended and removed upwork  account is "mohith Sai Kiran" and my changed name on hubspot and my new upwork account is khiron yadav. With the change of my hubspot account name, my name on the certificate too changed to "khiron yadav"

Thanks

KhironIMG_20190620_0004.jpegIMG_20190620_0003.jpegIMG_20190620_0002.jpegIMG_20190620_0001.jpeg24-5748505-1560627216299.png

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hey @Khiron are you trying to verify the Inbound Certification on Upwork? If so, that certification is not verifiable by Upwork. Here is an article explaining which certifications are accepted by Upwork today: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/resources/add-your-hubspot-certification-to-upwor...

Cheers,

Julien

Khiron
Participant

SOLVE

But there's an option of adding inbound certificate also on upworkScreenshot_2019-06-17-17-58-16-200.jpeg

0 Upvotes
Khiron
Participant

SOLVE

Hii I am having another issue I am unable to see a button to click for adding my certificate to upwork account. please help me

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @Khiron

Hi all please review this post r.e. which certifications are and are not  currently supported for Upwork and how you can upload supported certifications: Adding your HubSpot Certification to Upwork

On this post I hae linked an idea where you can vote for certifications you'd like to see supported for Upwork. Please post all feedback on this idea: Support Upwork for all Academy certifications

Comments on this thread will not be sumbitted to the Academy team. 

0 Upvotes
Tarik
Participant

SOLVE

Hi,

I am having the same issue. I wanted to add my HubSpot Design certification to Upwork, I followed those steps. Clicked on the "Add to Upwork" button and waited an week. Then contacted Upwork support and they are saying they didn't receive any Email from HubSpot related to my certification.

I believe the problem here is that the "Add to Upwork button" is not working. When I click nothing happens, at least I don't see any feedback, pop up, confirmation, nothing.

0 Upvotes
flourescentink1
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Chris,

I've followed those steps already. 

There issue here is, I've added my Inboud Certificate to Upwork and the certification has not been verified yet because Hubspot hasn't sent a confirmation email to Upwork that confirms my certificate is genuine.

Until Hubspot sends this confirmation email to Upwork, my certificate will not be verified by Upwork and it won't be displayed on my profile.

So the problem is not about me adding my certificate to Upwork but Hubspot confirming my certificate is genuine to Upwork.

I hope I'm clear enough this time.

I'll really appreciate a solution to this issue.

Thank you for your help

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @flourescentink1 thanks for posing on the community. @chrisking do you have any insight into how HubSpot Academy and Upwork should be able to integrate? 

0 Upvotes