Student Inbound Certification Test Error

New Contributor

I have a student who spend a couple of hours takign the Inbound Certification Test. They said when they finished the last question, it said they recieved a 0/50. The exam breakdown it gave them was blank. Do you know what happened and what we can do to resolve the issue?

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
10 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Kquesen

Can you please provide the email address associated with the user as well as any screenshots, or additional information in regards to their specific exam? 

I can investigate this further once I have this information to see if I can find anything on HubSpot's end that could have caused this. 

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
New Contributor

Hi,

The student’s name is Jamie Bishop and the email is jb1761@messiah.edu. Attached is the email she received after I completed it, as well as the CVS file.

Thank you
 Unknown.pngUnknown-1.pngUnknown-1.png

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Thank you @Kquesen. I'm going to do some further investigating on my end and see what I can find out. I will update this thread once I have more information.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi,

I was wondering if you had an update for me? My student tried to go in and take the exam a second time and had the same issues. I am trying to calculate final grades for the semester and this is part of my course requirements. Thank you for any insight you can provide. All my other students were able to obtain their certifications.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Kquesen

I am still working with the Academy team regarding this matter. I hope to have more information for you soon. 

I appreciate your patience. 

cc @Julien do you have any insight into this issue? 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Kquesen

I have a few questions from the team for your student. If it is easier, I can communicate directly with Jamie as well. 

1.  What device is your student taking the test on (mobile, laptop, tablet)

2. Does she see any error message right before she sees the score? 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi,

I am unfamilar with the details. Would you mind contacter her directly at jb1761@messiah.edu ?

Thank you

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Thanks @Kquesen, I will reach out to her directly

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda,

An extremely similar issue happened to me yesterday. 

I was taking the HubSpot Marketing Software exam on an iPad using Safari. Everything was going fine until I clicked Next on the final question.

Then I received a page showing a dumped ice cream cone in the frame containing the questions.  I have a screenshot, but it's on the iPad, which I don't have with me right now. 

However, I did find the pieces of the error message.

Image: 

ice-cream-error.PNGText:

badRequest: {
		somethingsGoneWrong: "Something's gone wrong.",
		refreshPage: "Refresh the page or log in again.",
		keepsHappening: "If this keeps happening, please contact support."
	},

So, I reloaded the page, only to see the score page showing 0/75.

Frustrating, needless to say. I called the regular support line since we have a subscription, but the rep was unable to find anything behind the scenes that could help.

At this point, I'm resigned to retaking the exam but wanted to register what happened in case there is something that can be fixed for others taking these exams on mobile devices.

Thanks for your time.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @gerard-_-pf 

Thank you for sharing. I will attach this information to the investigating I have for the other case. Were you able to pass the exam on your second attempt? I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you and I do hope you have been successful since posting. If not, please let me know. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes