Email Marketing Tool

cbsembler
Academy Team
Academy Team

Meet the New Email Marketing Certification!

I'm Courtney Sembler, aka @cbsembler, the HubSpot Academy professor specializing in contacts, email marketing, and automation.

We have just re-launched an all-new Email Marketing Certification!

The HubSpot Academy Email Marketing Certification is a free course and certification open to anyone and everyone. From email marketers to entrepreneurs to C-suite executives, this course helps you stay on top of the latest trends in the email marketing world.

The free training is comprised of nine lessons that vary from 10 to 30 minutes. There’s an additional optional lesson focused on how to get started with marketing using the Marketing Hub Starter software.

They cover how an email marketing strategy can help fuel your overall inbound strategy and build trust with your contacts. This course will teach you how contact management, segmentation, email design, deliverability, analytics, lead nurturing, and optimization come together to create an email marketing strategy that grows your business.

In this course, you’ll hear from industry thought leaders, learn from examples, and get the knowledge to help you start and grow your email marketing strategy.

Take a peek at the new certification, and let me know what you think.

Ask me anything about the certification, email marketing, or even what you would like to have moving forward!

Happy emailing!

Courtney Sembler Inbound Professor

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy
1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Meet the New Email Marketing Certification!

Excellent news Courtney. Love your training @cbsembler. Keep 'em comming.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com