Ask Me Anything and Panel Discussions

KyleJepson
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

I'm Kyle Jepson, the HubSpot Academy Professor specializing in sales and CRM. Ask me anything!

Hi! I'm Kyle, the HubSpot Academy Professor specializing in all things sales and CRM.

Some of your questions are going to be answered live during the HubSpot Academy Cap Show live broadcast, July 21st at 4 pm EST. You can start posting questions now and ask questions during the show!

If you have any questions about HubSpot's sales tools (including the CRM) or about inbound sales or about coordinating marketing and sales, post them here.

This AMA will be broadcast live on July 21st, at 4:00 PM EST. I'll answer as many questions as I can on the show, and I'll answer all of the questions here on the thread after the show is over.

Bring the deluge!

15 Replies 15
Kena

I'm Kyle Jepson, the HubSpot Academy Professor specializing in sales and CRM. Ask me anything!

I forgot to grab the file. Can I get a score breakdown on my personalized email please? (kenapatel09@gmail.com)

0 Upvotes
JMA
Participant

Hi Kyle,

Are there any plans in the works to integrate Hubspot with MindBody? Would love to be able to sync contact information and lifecylce stages across platforms.

Thank you!

Kelly

0 Upvotes
Pedro_Garcia
Participant

Hi Kyle,
I would like to know when it will be possible not only to send emails from the CRM, but to receive the answers or new mails from a contact also there.

Thanks!

Best,

Pedro

Jasondreammaker

Hey @KyleJepson

Do you have any suggestions on how to set up Deal Stages for the Real Estate Brokerage Industry?

We deal with Sellers and Buyers, the logical stages of each sales process differ ... How do some of your Real Estate Agent / Brokers clients deal with this?? Any suggestions?

0 Upvotes
lulupearse
Contributor

Hey @KyleJepson what are you thoughts on using Facebook Messenger as a channel for both sales and marketing inbound efforts?

0 Upvotes
samuelb
Participant

Hi Kyle,

Why is there not a feature to make HubSpot exclude email domains from the log to CRM / contact creation feature? Too many users send personal emails, and telling them to uncheck / check the Log to CRM option for every email is not a reasonable solution. Even an option to disable new contact creation would be better than nothing.

0 Upvotes
Doc-Bernco
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

Kyle,

Can there ever be a way, under user permissions under CRM to allow/block certain users from having access to certain deal pipelines?

Thanks,

Doc

mktgqueen
Contributor

I second this request! Because we can't lock certain users out (hide pipelines), I have salespeople who enter deals in the wrong pipeline. If we could setpermissions up by user, or by team, that would be great.

0 Upvotes
gwarner

Can you recommend a part-time, remote (virtual) sales manager?

• Analyze outreach data
  • Conduct one-on-ones with reps
  • Identify opportunities for improvement
  • Coach
  • Etc.
0 Upvotes
epeters
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey Kyle - what are some ways we can do account based marketing that align with inbound sales? 

mktgqueen
Contributor

In CRM, is it possible to change the default Dashboard from the main sales dashboard to a personal view? I have 80 salespeople and everyone wants their own personal dashboard to be their default view.

davidholmes
Participant

I second this request, is there anyway to give each user their own dashboard? Also when they log in they see my hub ID and profil in the top right corner, have I set them up incorrectly or is this "the way it is"?

many thanks.

0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @KyleJepson I have asked / seen this question asked numerous times in the Community. I'd be interested to know your thoughts on which HubSpot tools Marketing and Sales professionals should use collaboratively? 

rayckay91
Contributor

Hey @KyleJepson, any HubSpot Sales features to look forward to at INBOUND17 this year? 

Failing that, if it's top secret, can you reccommend any keynotes or speaker tracks that inbound sales proffesionals should attend?

Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Hi @rayckay91

I'm going to butt in on the second part of your question. 😉

Here are a few I'd recommend:

How to Transition Your Sales Organization to #InboundSales - Dan Tyre
B2B Buyers Say They'll Meet with You and Buy from You IF You'll Make This Shift - Deb Calvert
Grow Your Sales Revenue Through Sales Coaching in 2018 - Keenan

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer