GDPR Deadline (25th May 2018)

With the deadline approaching, HubSpot has released new features and a playbook to make it easier for you and your team to comply. Please note that while these features live in HubSpot, your legal team is best placed to give you compliance advice for your specific situation.

I entered my email address wrong - help!

SOLVE
R-W

My super admin email address was entered incorrectly.  So I could not get a password reset down and I have forgotten what I used. I created a new user with the correct email address. It seems to be OK but I haven't done much yet like adding users.  I suspect I do not have permissions.

The super admin is randall.walger@logezy.com with my new account with the right e-mail address being randall.walger@logezy.co.uk.  Is it possible to kill the .com address and upgrade the Randall.Walger@logezy.co.uk to ADMIN?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @R-W 

I have put through a request for this change. Once it is verified, you can delete the other user after logging in with your .co.uk address. 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @R-W 

I have put through a request for this change. Once it is verified, you can delete the other user after logging in with your .co.uk address. 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes