HubSpot Academy Support

davidodonnell
Participant

Request: Workflow course in Learning Center

I believe there is a lot value in providing a course focused on Workflows. While there are ebooks and examples to be found, they are not centralised or taught in a course structure. Personally I found workflows the hardest topic to learn about within HubSpot.

Keen to see if there's any support for this idea.

Cheers!

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
cbsembler
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hello @davidodonnell

Currently, we have a lesson in the Learning Center around Creating a Lead Nurturing Workflow that does have specific content on the HubSpot Workflows product to walk through how to create a workflow. In addition, an attached Workbook on mapping our your workflows. 

As the Professor responsible for our workflows education though I would love to hear more about what you would find most helpful in educational workflow content. Specifically, what are the main challenges you face in creating workflows and how can I better help set you and others up for success with education? 

Would love to chat more 1:1 if you are interested in that -- you can email me at csembler@hubspot.com. 

Workflows continued education is on my radar and my hope is that I can include some of your thoughts and advice in creating that education. 

Thank you, 

Courtney Sembler 

Inbound Professor, HubSpot Academy 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy
davidodonnell
Participant

Thanks coach!

I hadn't come across this course before, is it new? I feel like it should be part of the Marketing Software Certification course, wouldn't you agree?

The video lessons are a good start, but I feel like there is so much more to workflows that just demonstrating a lead nurturing workflow is leaving a lot on the table, and even that video refers to the user guide on multiple occasions.

I got all of the quizz questions correct, but I don't feel as confident with workflows compared to the rest of the platform (selecting the best enrolement where multiple are available, non-competing or potential for multiple workflow enrollment etc.) but perhaps I just need more experience with it.

Appreciate your time and response, thank you!

edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @davidodonnell  Tagging a member of our amazing Inbound Professor team for further guidance. @cbsembler  What workflow focused courses are available currently?   

Also @davidodonnell  if you are attending INBOUND 2018, one of the INBOUND Training Day workshops should be workflows focused.

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
davidodonnell
Participant

Thanks Ed, appreciate it.

Would love to attend Inbound, but the travel costs are prohibitive at this stage 😞

Cheers!

0 Upvotes