HubSpot Academy Support

bdougherty

How to Submit Practical Exercises?

Can someone help me understand how to complete the practical exercises in the new certification courses? When I click on "Start Exercise" it just takes me to the relevant page in my account. There are no instructions there. There is no way to designate to HubSpot "Here is the completed assignment" there is nothing on the course page for me to link to a completed exercise or submit it there. I'm trying to re-complete my Contextual Marketing Course as it expired April 1st. Within my account, all the practical exercises have been completed because we regularly use smart content. I just need to know how to show I've done it and get it graded.

70 Replies 70
mgeorgieva
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Seblun - from that screenshot it looks like your exercise is "in progress." This means that you've clicked on a link to start it and that our system is checking to see if you have completed the action we require here - in this case that's filtering contacts. If it was completed, the screen will update to say that. It generally takes about 24hrs or under. Has it been more than that for you?

Best,

Maggie

0 Upvotes
jisac

Hi Maggie, 

I've created 5 properties so far in my practical exercise.  How can I see I did this right? 

0 Upvotes
chandleryan
Participant

Hi Maggie, mine has been over 24 hours, but still shows in progress.

0 Upvotes
NatalieL11

Same issue for me, Maggie. It's hard to tell whether it's even registering that I went through the motions of completing the practical exercise when it's saying 'in progress'. Please advise. 

cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi Chandler!

I just ran your email address in our backend and I'm seeing that this exercise was graded and passed successfully, it should now be all set.

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
Max4

Hi Caiello,

Just submitted mine do you still have access to check?

THanks 

0 Upvotes
ronja

Hi,

I'm having difficulty with this too. Could you check if I successfully did the exercise?

0 Upvotes
chandleryan
Participant

Thank you somuch for the help! May I ask another question? I did not pass another 2 exercises, I re-did it, but is there a way I can know what mistakes I made so I can do it right next time? Thank you again!

0 Upvotes