HubSpot Academy Support

Participante

How to Download Tutorials

resolver

can we download video tutorial, so that I can watch it even when I don't have access to the internet? I am pursuing the free inbound Marketing Course from Hubspot.

1 Solução aceita
cbsembler
Solução
Equipe da Academy
Equipe da Academy

resolver

Hello @4197836

For the Inbound Certification, you can listen to it via a Podcast on iTunes and download it so you can listen to it anytime. I have attached below of where you can find this. It will be under the 'Resources' tab in the Certification videos. 

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with! 

Best, 

Courtney Sembler 

Inbound Professor 

HubSpot_-_Learning_Center.png

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
4 Respostas 4
cbsembler
Solução
Equipe da Academy
Equipe da Academy

resolver

Hello @4197836

For the Inbound Certification, you can listen to it via a Podcast on iTunes and download it so you can listen to it anytime. I have attached below of where you can find this. It will be under the 'Resources' tab in the Certification videos. 

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with! 

Best, 

Courtney Sembler 

Inbound Professor 

HubSpot_-_Learning_Center.png

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy
0 Avaliação positiva
JAllen
Membro

resolver

Hello, 

I have a related question. One of my students has a free HubSpot account, and she is not able to see options below each video lesson that will allow her to download the slides or the transcripts. What may be the issue here? I believe we both registered similarly for our free accounts, and I am able to have these options. Thank you!

Juliann Allen

0 Avaliação positiva
cbsembler
Equipe da Academy
Equipe da Academy

resolver

Hello @JAllen

Not all lessons have "additional resources" but make sure that you are scrolling down enough below the video for those options to appear. 

On smaller screens, they can get hidden under the video without scrolling. 

If you have a screenshot I can take a look as well! 

-Courtney Sembler, Inbound Professor 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy
jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @JAllen,

My first suggestion would be to see if the issue persists across multiple browsers, and confirm whether your student has any add ons in their browser that could conflict with that part of the page loading. 

The content is available for everyone in the certification, so there shouldn't be any restrictions on what they can see (correct me if I'm wrong @cbsembler).

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva