HubSpot Academy Support

maiasingletary

Help with retaking my certification after transfer

Hi I recently just had my certification transfered to a new email. Now my design certification is almost up but I can't retake it since the new account doesn't have designer access. I tried to add the template access but that created a new account and I still cant get to the quiz to retake my certification. I have two accounts now. Can I transfer my certifications to the newest account that has the designer access so I can get recertified?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @maiasingletary, we can transfer your certifications! If you provide me with the existing email address in which you completed the certification, as well as the email address you'd like to use moving forward I should be able to get that processed for you. 

0 Upvotes
asonnenberg

@nicolebrenner

I just finished and passed the Hubspot Design Certification Test under an account with email info@hospicetalk.com. I was given access by my client to take the test. After the test, Hubspot asked me to sign up for a free Designer Account, in which I did. Can you transfer my certificate over to my new Designer account with email aaron@sonnenbergdesign.com?

0 Upvotes