HubSpot Academy Support

Uchechi

Download official certificate

I took 2 courses in 2017. Content Marketing and Inbound Certification. I downloaded the certificates once but lost it. I'll like to download them again but cannot because I've changed jobs so I don't have access to that account again.

I reached out to Cara from Sales and she said I can get these transferred to my new email address if it is associated with a hubspot account. I will need to ask my previous employer to send them to my new email address. The issue is the email and the company are not in operation anymore, unfortunately. She directed me here.

Can I get any help, please? These are the links to the badges from my LinkedIn profile -

Content Marketing

and

Inbound Certification

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Uchechi,

If you can direct message me the original email address the certificates are associated with and the new email address you would like the certifications associated with, I can investigate this further. 

If the certifications are still valid, I can work on transferring them.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Uchechi

Sent.

Thank you so much.

0 Upvotes
slafi
Participant

Excellent question. One possibility would be to create a space dedicated to all our certificate. I think that it is not that complicated for the platform.

0 Upvotes