HubSpot Academy Support

mandip

Design certification Practical exercise not being sent for review even after more then a week.

SOLVE

Hello there,

I am having this issue since more then a week, I have completed all the practical exercises and also final exam for design certification, but one of my practical exercise is still showing me please complete your practical exercise message, I clicked the button start exercise and again edited the template but still its showing me the same start exercise message. Its not being sent for review. I have attached the screenshot of the section below.

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 9.05.59 AM.png

Any help will be appreciated 🙂

Regards
Mandip Luitel

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
mgeorgieva
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Design certification Practical exercise not being sent for review even after more then a week.

SOLVE

Hi there,

Can you send me a note with the email address that you used to go through this mgeorgieva@hubspot.com and I can double check the status.

Best,

Maggie

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
mgeorgieva
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi there,

Can you send me a note with the email address that you used to go through this mgeorgieva@hubspot.com and I can double check the status.

Best,

Maggie

0 Upvotes
mandip

SOLVE

Thanks, But thanks to the amazing support group here at hubspot, the issue is already solved 🙂

0 Upvotes