HubSpot Academy Support

catherinehiggin

Design Practicum - Do we need to add text content?

SOLVE

Hi, 

I am preparing a page for the practicum. I have a few modules that are rich text. I am not sure I fully understand what the assignment is. Do we need to add actual copy (text content) to the page or is leaving the rich text as it is sufficient?

I see one of the requirements is to add 4-5 sentences describing the purpose of the webiste in one of the submission fields. 

Just wondering how other people have approach this.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AngelaHicks
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @catherinehiggin. Here's what we're looking for on the practicum submission:

1. Placeholder text on the published page. We're not testing your copywriting skills in this exam. Instead, we just need to see some text in the rich text modules you have so we can evaluate the styling and responsiveness. 

2. The 4-5 sentences that describes the template helps us understand what the template would be used for. Here's the place for you to tell us all about your design choices and decisions you made, and who / how the template would be used. 

I hope this helps! Lastly, I apologize for the delayed response. I didn't see your post until now. 

Best of luck!

Angela | HubSpot Academy

Best,
Angela | HubSpot Academy

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
AngelaHicks
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @catherinehiggin. Here's what we're looking for on the practicum submission:

1. Placeholder text on the published page. We're not testing your copywriting skills in this exam. Instead, we just need to see some text in the rich text modules you have so we can evaluate the styling and responsiveness. 

2. The 4-5 sentences that describes the template helps us understand what the template would be used for. Here's the place for you to tell us all about your design choices and decisions you made, and who / how the template would be used. 

I hope this helps! Lastly, I apologize for the delayed response. I didn't see your post until now. 

Best of luck!

Angela | HubSpot Academy

Best,
Angela | HubSpot Academy
0 Upvotes