HubSpot Academy Support

MarketingNewbie
Participant

Contextual Marketing Cert. - Practical Exercises not working

When redirected to the forms page, I am able to make a new form and edit it, but the "Queued Prgressive Fields" option that we are supposed to use does not show up at all on my page. The same issue occurs with the next practical exercise. The "Dependent Fields" option does not show. Because these buttons/options aren't there, I cannot complete the practical exercises. Please help!

5 Replies 5
MarketingNewbie
Participant

Similarly, for the smart text practical exercise, the landing page option is locked. I assume this is because I'm using the free version, but is there a way to still be certified without purchasing a paid option?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MarketingNewbie,

Having access to the tools required for the practical exercises is required in order to complete the certification. If the tools are associated with higher subscriptions, then having that subscription level would be required to complete the certification.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
PM29

So this means that course that is said to bee free at the beginning is not free at all? And I wasted my time?

0 Upvotes
MarketingNewbie
Participant

Hi @jennysowyrda , 

Thanks for your response! How do I know if those are associated with a higher subscription or if it's just a technical error?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MarketingNewbie,

Anything with a lock next to it in your portal will be associated with a higher subscription. 

For an overview of what is associated with each subscription, I wanted to share this resource.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes