HubSpot Academy Support

boosah

Certification

Good afternoon Sir/Madam. I'm John by name, I'm taking the SEO Certification Course. The Course is said to be free, but contrary to that, some of the lessons/practical exercises are made compulsory that someone must pass them for them to be certified. 

The criteria to pass them is that you must subscribe to one of Hubspot packages. I made up my mind to subscribe to the starter package, but I'm kind of confused; I tried doing the  ''automatically create tickets via email' exercise but discovered I need to subscribe to a paid package before passing it.  I tried to subscribe to the starter package which is $50, but I was told the $400 package is required to scale through a course that's supposed to be free.

Please, I need your guidance and advise in this, it seems I didn't get it well.

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

Certification

@boosah I believe you can take a free trial of professional to get through the lessons.

Good luck.

0 Upvotes
boosah

Certification

Thanks @gelflex-cc. I have taken all the lessons in the SEO Certification Course, but I didn't see option for exams, except the different quiz I took in stages of the course lesson. Is it because I have not subscribed to premium package? Thanks in anticipation of your reply
0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Certification

Hi @boosah,

Are you looking at the SEO Training Course: Building Sustainable Traffic for Business Growth? If so, this is a track and not a certification course, so there will not be any exam or tangible certification associated with the track. 

You can tell tracks vs certifications by looking at the heading above the title. 

Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 1.09.52 PM.png

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes