HubSpot Academy Support

Cunami

Can't find my certification?!

SOLVE

Hi,

I just finished the Social Media exam but I also (like some other people here) have a problem with finding a way to download the certificate.

As soon as I passed the test, the socialmedia-icon with the green tick appeared in the "My Team" area (see first screenshot) and I also got my results via email. 

I put together 3 screenshots, so you can see that I finished everything but there is still no option to download or even view the certificate — it only says "Continue Module", even though I finished every part of it, including the exam.

I would really appreciate your help with solving this! Many thanks in advance!
Best regards

hubspot_exam_fail.jpg

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Cunami,

Can you confirm that you are seeing the same issue in multiple browsers? I can see you've passed the exam on my side (congratulations!), so I want to make sure we get you the certificate.

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
12 Replies 12
BLenahan

SOLVE

Hi, 

I am on HubSpot Portal Overview and after reading all articles the course does not complete - Is this common? I completed the course  Content Marketing Strategy: A Comprehensive Guide for Modern Marketers.

0 Upvotes
Danielle8
Participant

SOLVE

Cunami, A similar thing just happened to me, but then the certification arrived within an hour. 

Cunami

SOLVE

I waited over night, but still the same. There is no button that says "View verification". I hope some of the admins can solve this or at least send me the certificate via mail, so I can use for my website.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Cunami,

Can you confirm that you are seeing the same issue in multiple browsers? I can see you've passed the exam on my side (congratulations!), so I want to make sure we get you the certificate.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
DaneJ

SOLVE

Hi There

I am alos having the exact issue. I have tried the multiple browser fix to no avail as well as clearing the cache.

Could you kindly mail me a copy of both my Social and Inbound Certifications. 

Regards,

Dane

0 Upvotes
treemidia

SOLVE

Hi, 

I am with the same problem! I can`t find my Inbound Marketing certification, the link dont appear. 

Could someone helllllp please. Its very important this certification for working  and also considering the time and dedication in this course.

Thanks a lot 

Daniela Agostini 

0 Upvotes
RoJakob

SOLVE

Hello,

I am experiencing a similar situation. I just finished the "Content Marketing" certification. I did get the badge, however I did not receive any email nor can I access my certificate.

I tried all suggested workarounds to no avail.

Email associated with the certificate: riac1984@gmail.com

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @DaneJ@treemidia@RoJakob 

If you are still experiencing issues with finding your certifications, can you please share the information requested here? I am especially interested in what you see under the "tracks" tab when you search for your certifications? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
contactpriyan

SOLVE

Hi there,

I completed my "Inbound Marketing Certification", but I am unable to view/download my certificate. Kindly help me. my user ID is priyan.v@tcs.com

Priyan-V-Certification.jpg

0 Upvotes
karter4

SOLVE

Me either. I took my time studying to pass the Inbound Certificate course so I could retain the course material. It took me several days of lesson learning, note taking and studying. I passed on my first attempt so I think I earned the badge and certificate. I too have looked all over and waited a day but I still can't find it. I was thinking an email would show up in my inbox with a link to my badge and certificate. Instead I find myself  doing more research trying to find out how HubSpot can actually help me. 

Can someone please post or link to a a tutorial on how to find and download certificates and badges. It really seems too bad that beginners make all this effort only to realize the process isn't that well organized. 😞

0 Upvotes
AdityaWarrier7

SOLVE

Hi,

I passed the inbound marketing certification course and my certification is not to be found. Have been trying to find it since sometime now. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AdityaWarrier7 ,

If you're still experiencing this issue, can you please share; 

1. A screenshot of what you see when you search for that certificate under the "tracks" tab 

2. A screenshot of what you see for your user under the "team" tab

3. The email address associated with your certificate

4. A screenshot of any email you got confirming you had passed the exam (if you received this)

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes