HubSpot Academy Support

Participante

Can I see the sample of certificate provided on completion of "Inbound Marketing Certification".

I have been pursuing the "Inbound Marketing Certification" from Hubspot and since I am putting my time and effort, I want to know what kind of certificates would I be rewarded with after successful completion of this course. Will it be just a"Participation Certificate" or Hubspot will mark me based on my performance during the course. It would be of great help if I can get to see the sample of the certificate provided by Hubspot.

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Can I see the sample of certificate provided on completion of "Inbound Marketing Certification".

Hi @4197836,

You can see what the certificate will look like here.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva
Participante

There are n number of different results for this, can't I get to see the exact updated certificate which I would be receiving on completion of the inbound certification course from Hubspot rather you showing me the generic google search results.

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @4197836,

The styling and changing may change over time, however the general result is still the same in that you will have a downloadable certificate with your name that specifies what certification you have completed. 

Thank you, 

Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva