HubSpot Academy Support

ToddOlyowski

Assistance w/providing Certification proof to University

SOLVE

Good Morning,

I am hoping that someone can assist me in providing proof of the four certifications I have completed to the admissions office of my University.

I am Colorado State University - Global Campus student and have completed four Hubspot certifications that are eligible for 3 general elective credits. 

(https://csuglobal.edu/admissions/transfer-info/custom-training-partners/hubspot)

The challenge is that I have not been able to find any way for Hubspot to provide proof to the university adminssions. I have downloaded the certificates myself, but my student advisor informs me that confirmation needs to come from Hubspot.

Has anyone dealt with this issue? Any advise or assistance would be immensely appreciated.

Regards,

Todd Olyowski 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks, @ToddOlyowski! Just sent the information along.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @ToddOlyowski,

What type of confirmation do you need aside from the physical certifications you have? 

I can resend you the certificates if you can share the names of the certifications you have completed. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
ToddOlyowski

SOLVE

Hi @jennysowyrda,

Thanks for responding. Can you send the Certificate PDFs that I have earned to Admissions@? I have them, and have emailed them myself, but the university cannot accept them from a student (I'd be happy to email the conversation to you for reference). 

Below are the 4 certifications that I have earned:

Inbound Marketing

Inbound Sales

Social Media

Inbound

Thanks again for your response. Any help you could provide would be great as I've been dealing with this for a couple of months.

Regards,

Todd Olyowski

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks, @ToddOlyowski! Just sent the information along.

0 Upvotes
ToddOlyowski

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda ,

I wanted to reach out and say thank you for the help you provided. My transcript was updated yesterday to reflect the certifcation completions from HubSpot. 

Regards,

Todd